The Girl

~Prince Rudolf's POV~

I was starting to roam outside the kingdom to kill demons,since I had become strong enough to defeat them.
This was the second time I went outside but still being accompanied by some soldiers and Uncle Isaac to aid me.

Perhaps that one day I would became stronger and be able to solo kill all the demons without their helps.

I hated my responsibilities as the prince.My father,the King always pressured me with his quest which is to kill the Demon King.
I don't understand why I need to do that since the demons did not that harsh to humans.
I met a very kind demon when I was a kid.She was very beautiful,I think that she was my first love in the first sight.
She protected me with her power and cure my injuries.I encountered a strange monsters which I am sure that its were not demons.

I still remember her smiling innocently to me and disappeared throught the Lost Forest.
I thought that I would died on that day.Somehow the guards managed to find me and took me back to the castle.

I never forget nor told someone about what that day and dearly hold the secret until today.

{BEHOLD THE RETURN OF THE CROWN PRINCE!}
I quickly got out from the Royal carriage and smiled to the netizen.
I want to protect their smile a lot,so this means that I need to be stronger!
As I see through the audiences my eyes caught a girl staring at me.
She seems familiar,where I had met her before?

However,I was shocked when suddenly she showed me a weird face and turned her face away.Did she hate me?

I continue to look at her and somehow became annoyed when I see her with a man beside her.
He looked tough and strong.
The girl suddenly took that man's hand and ran away from there.
Where did they want to go?

I startled when Uncle Isaac called upon me.
[Is there something wrong,Prince?]
[Ohh,there nothing!]

I need to report the situations to father asap so I need to move now.
Maybe I will meet her again,right?