Danger

~Noah's POV~

I really want to protect her, but since she looked so determined to defeat that general, I guess I would stay still for a little bit.

This battle is totally unique as it was a way to celebrate royalty birthdays.Look at her,even she was a little kid, she has a big heart and also my savior...

[Wait...what is this?]
I felt something strange as I looked continuously to the general that was fighting with my master.

Her aura seems changed into something unpleasant but I think nobody seems to realize it.
I quickly turned to gaze at the Demon king,Lord Russ.

And guess what?
I could feel that he could detect it as well.

Sasenia is in danger!
I need to move fast!
I quickly changed into my beast form and jumped in behind Sasenia.
The other demons went quiet and Sasenia see me with blank face.

[Noah,why are you here?]
[....you called just now.]
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAH
Damn,General Tania seems to be controlled by something.

In a blink of an eye,the Demon king took Sasenia up with his arms and suddenly dissapeared .

Whatever,I think I need to calm this mad women first.At least Sasenia is safe from now on.

DEMONSS MUST PERISSHHH!
General Tania used her lance and struck it foward but I managed to caught it before it lands on my face.
She is strong, I can't denied it but sorry maybe I'm stronger than you.

[Just shut your mouth]
I summoned a black pure flames and burned her.She screamed hysterically and tried  hard to get rid of the flames.
However,the flames is not going to perish at all and she died burning to ashes.

The coronation day was failed since this awful accident happened.
Poor master since she had prepared herself cuter for this event.