What's It Gonna Be?

"Gonna make, gonna make, gonna make your body wet."

"Gonna make, gonna make, your body scream out yes."

"Gonna make, gonna make you think of naughty things"

"Like me on you and you on me what's it's gonna be -,"

"Having fun, huh?" Amber whispers in Kassie's ear.

"Whew shit...." Kassie jumps and falls into her file cabinet that is behind her desk.

She was organizing her files in her new office and listening to her favorite playlist of her fiancés music.

Amber had been in town for the last two days helping organizing and sorting the new office space.

"BITCH! You scared the hell out of me."

Kassie yells as she hits her best friend Amber, with a folder, on her arm.

"Ouch!" Amber screams as she rubs the spot Kassie hit.

"You better be glad that's all you got because had I didn't know it was you, you would have got slapped."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Amber mumbles as she sits in the chair across from Kassie.

The red head takes another look at her friend and laughs underneath her breath as Kassie is bent over picking up the files that fell after she scared her.

It has been a little over a month since the dinner with their families and Kassie and Jo has been moving forward with their wedding plans.

They were now down to the last four months of planning and they still had a long way to go.

The only thing they have done for the wedding was find a venue. Kassie's mother was not playing with her daughter about securing a spot now because that time of the year was wedding season. So, all of the wedding venues will be booked and busy.

They had lucked up on a beautiful venue to have their ceremony and reception at, The Tagylan Complex.

The whole complex was amazing. They even had a beautiful garden where you can do your nuptials in.

Jo and Kassie haven't decided on that part yet and if they wanted to have the wedding outside or inside.

Also, they've been having a hard time finding someone to actually perform the nuptials.

They had been going back and forth on if they wanted a preacher or minister to preside over the wedding.

They even got into an argument over doing the ceremony in a church.

Jo was against it because she didn't want to go through the hassle of finding a church who would accept them and allow them to have the wedding.

Jo also knew that with having a same-sex wedding at a church, that it would draw eyes and conversations would start.

The singer didn't want to risk the public eye and scrutiny to ruin their special day.

Kassie was only for having the wedding at a church because of her mother. Who is very traditional in that sense but she folded and agreed with her fiancé.

"Ummm earth to Kassie! Hello, are you there?" Amber loudly professes into the large room.

Kassie is shaken out of her thoughts.

"My bad B, I was just thinking about the wedding."

"Yeah, I was going to ask you about that. Have you both found someone to perform your nuptials?"The red head concernedly inquires.