Gizelle

"Gizelle!"

Kassie yells at her friend as she spots her pulling her large luggage through the crowded airport.

The green-eyed woman briskly took her last steps towards her best-friend.

"Oh my gosh! Biiittcchhh. I love it here!" Gizelle screams in Kassie's ear as they hug.

Kassie just giggles as she holds her friend tighter.

It's been months since she's seen the woman and has truly missed her.

Gizelle gives Kassie one last squeeze and pulls out of the hug.

"I guess you missed me with that hard and long ass hug you gave me." The fair skinned woman says jokingly.

They begin to walk towards the exit of the airport as Kassie explains how much she has missed the woman.

The two friends went from being able to see each other every day; to only seeing each other every few months.

Kassie points out the black SUV waiting for them a few feet away from the door.

"Thank you so much for coming down on such a short notice. Ever since we discussed you being our official person to officiate the wedding, Jo has been down my back about getting you down here to complete the license."

Kassie rambles on about her fiancé.

"Oh girl, please! I already took the course and have the license already."

Gizelle announce like it's no big deal.

Kassie eyes bulges out at the information from her best-friend.

"Well if you already did it then why are you here?"

Kassie questions the tall woman.

"Because I missed my best-friend and favorite couple."

Kassie studies the woman standing in front of her in an all-black Versace jumpsuit. She could tell that her friend was not disclosing everything, but she decided to leave it alone.

For now, that is.

Kassie pulls her best-friend in for another hug before they climb into the SUV and is chauffeured home.

Two hours later the two friends walk into the large home with luggage and food.

It was late in the afternoon, so they wanted to stop and get lunch before making it home.

They stop by a Vietnamese restaurant and got some Pho, sushi, and chicken fried rice.

As they walk farther into the house and towards the kitchen, Kassie hears her daughter just talking away. No doubt talking her mother's ear off about whatever it is that they are watching.

"J3!" Kassie yells as she gets closer to the kitchen.

"Mommy!" Ella screams and little footsteps is heard as they hit the marble floor.

Kassie drops all the items off at the kitchen table and immediately scoops up her little girl as she wraps her arms around her legs.

"Hi my little princess!" Kassie coos as she peppers Ella's face with kisses.

Ella just giggles and hugs her mommy closer.

"Hey Gizelle!"

Jo happily greets as the two other women in the house hug.

"Hey Jo. How are you doing lady?"

Gizelle asks the singer.

"I'm going great G. Thanks for asking. How are you?"