The Mile High Club

It's been three weeks since the debacle with Melanie that night. After getting checked out at the hospital it was found that Kassie had suffered a slight concussion.

The doctor had her stay the rest of the night just to monitor her and make sure everything checked out alright.

Gizelle was okay too, but due to all of her drinking, she was a little dehydrated so they hooked her up to an IV to administer fluids.

Now, the ladies are better and back to 100%.

As a result, Jo and Kassie are now walking on to Jo's private plane she charted for the family.

They are traveling to Atlanta to go see Dr. Sherry Blake to do their couples counseling.

Kassie decided they needed a little break away from LA so she suggested they stayed for a week just because.

Jo was more thank okay with that request and immediately jumped on making plans for her family and team.

Gizelle is tagging along with the family of three and Ella couldn't be more elated with that decision.

"Auntie G! Stop it." Ella giggles as Gizelle swings the little girl around.

They are about to be on a plane for at least 4 hours so Gizelle wanted to help get Ella's wiggles out now. Of course the plane was scheduled around the time that Ella will be taking her nap.

That way Ella doesn't get to antsy and bored of flying. That can happen really quick for her. Sometimes she's good with flying and sometimes she's not.

"Johnathan, can you please make sure that Stephen and Brian have everything set up for our landing? Jo asks as she settles in at the window seat next to Kassie.

The rest of her team went ahead to Atlanta last night so that they can checkout the hotel and property for security reasons.

"On it, boss." The baldheaded man responds.

Gizelle settles in on the other side of the couple and right next to Ella.

Jo was about to get up and strap in the little princess, who is rocking a matching lime green Adidas suit like Kassie's and two curly ponytails, into her car seat.

"I got it, Jo." Gizelle happily says as she begins to buckle and strap Ella in.

Jo just smiles at the older woman and buckle herself in.

Kassie reaches over and take Jo's hand into her own and they immediately intertwine their fingers.

"You ready baby?" Kassie asks the older woman.

"Of course I am." Jo replies before bringing Kassie's hand to her mouth and kissing it.

"I'm so ready to marry you." Kassie said.

"I know baby. Soon, though." Jo replies.

Both of the women sit back and stare at Ella and Gizelle. The blonde woman is now reading a book to Ella, and she is focused on everything her Auntie is saying to her.

"We should've eloped." Jo and Kassie say simultaneously.

They both look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Uh, no ma'am! You shouldn't have." Gizelle chimes in.

"Your mother would kill you if you elope and not have a wedding for the family. This is your first and by the looks of it, only marriage Kassie." Gizelle finish reprimanding.

"Yeah, I know. I just - I'm just ready to be married to Jo. Plus, all of the wedding planning...totally making my hair fall out."

Jo looks at Kassie amusingly.