2. A different beginning pt.2

AYY PEEPS I'M BACC! WRITING, MORE, CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!! Hope u enjoy!
*Also I didn't know what image to put up there, so have some relaxing piano*
_________________________________________________________

"Paris is so doomed!" Adrien says while darting his eyes all around the room. 

"Everything will be alright!" Tikki tried to re-assure the blonde, who was currently in a mental state.

"How?! That's it! I'm going to school!" Adrien tries to keep it down- never mind, nobody could hear him anyway.

"Adrien, no! Your father doesn't want you to!"

"And I don't want to be locked up here! Please, come with me Tikki."

Tikki sighs. "But Adrien-" Tikki pouted, putting her hands together to beg Adrien.

"Please, Tikki!"

Sooner or later, Tikki just gave up and let Adrien escape.
*Legit have no clue how this makes sense, but that's what happened in the show*
_________________________________________________________

While Adrien was running to school, Tikki asks him, "Why do you want to go to school so badly?"

"Well, I haven't been able to make any friends since I'm always cooped up in my house. The only friend I had was the mayor's daughter. Chloe Bourgeois." Adrien answers.

"I'm... sorry Adrien"

"It's fine. It isn't even your fault Tikki."

The rest of the run went silent. As Adrien went to school, a limo stopped nearby. He ignored it and entered the school. "Hey, Chloe."

When he entered, many fangirls screamed and ran to Adrien as Chloe ran to him and hugged him. Adrien could feel Tikki getting squished and Tikki tried to move around so she wouldn't get suffocated by Chloe.

_________________________________________________________

While all of that was happening, Luka happens to find Ivan near the lockers.

"Hey, Ivan! What are you doing?" Luka asks.

"Misterbug and Chat noir convinced me to write a song for Mylene. So, I'm writing a song!" Ivan answered.

"Oh! Can I see the lyrics?" Luka said, trying to hide a smile.

"Sure!"

After Luka reads the lyrics...

"Those are awesome! Trust me, a girl being serenaded will lift her to heaven. Keep going and stay positive!" Luka says, doing a thumbs up at Ivan.

"Thanks, uh, what's your name?" Ivan says.

"Luka."

"Thanks, Luka!"

"Well, I'm gonna go now, good luck!"

Luka walks out of the locker room, proud of himself.

"You got any more cheese~?" Plagg says, interrupting his thoughts.

Luka sighs and gives him some.

"You know, I just realized I might have smelt like cheese when I talked to Ivan, thanks Plagg," Luka says rolling his eyes, even though he smiles at the kwami.

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that he is writing a song!"

"True, but I've got to get to class. C'mon, let's go."

Luka walks to class expecting nothing interesting to happen as he sits down on his seat. A few minutes later Chloe walks in, nothing special? Adrien walks in too. Luka thought: "Oh, Adrien's here?! Cool."