8. Happy Valentines Day! (VALENTINES SPECIAL)

Holy Jesus-

I'M BACCCCCCCCCCCCCC! That break was much needed. HAPPY LOVE DAY AS WELL! So I ended up not following the '200 words per day' thing and I MISSED WRITING ABOUT THESE 2 SO MUCH!

I was gone for a month and now I'm at 2k views and I feel like crying- THANK YOUFIJHSJCBEHJSICURHW

Okay, I may or may not get their personalities wrong since I haven't watched Miraculous Ladybug in a huge while and I'm not considering re-watching the 3 seasons cause back then Master Fu was still there, also I'm not watching Love eater again (that was one heck of a train ride)

So, sorry if I get their personalities wrong, I'm trying mah best ;-;

I hope you enjoy dis love special, and now I'll start updating :3

_________________________________________________________

The past 2 months had been normal for Adrien, school, akumas, and everything. His father had lifted some rules off of his shoulders and he can finally be a little freer.

It was February the 13th when Adrien was in his room, practicing piano, just cause he was a little freer (weird spelling) doesn't mean he didn't have to do his routine. 

Adrien kept on asking Tikki on how to improve and how to continue playing the piano without being miserable, but all the red bug said was: 'You should ask Luka!'

Adrien agrees that Luka was a great musician, but thinking of him reminds the blonde on what happened on New Years when he tried to confess.

He sighs, missing a note because of that. "What're you thinking about, Adrien?" Tikki flies over to his shoulder. "Oh, nothing important."

Tikki knew something was bothering the blonde, but she brushes it off knowing Adrien wouldn't tell her anytime soon. 

"Oh! Don't forget tomorrow's Valentine's day! Are you gonna give a gift to anyone?" Tikki cheerfully bounces. She didn't say a 'particular person', *COUGH COUGH* just so Adrien wouldn't think that his crush was super obvious. Since it wasn't. *To them anyways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *

"I don't think so," Adrien stops playing the piano and goes to get his phone, which was currently on the bed.

"Oh?" Tikki flies over to Adrien and continues, "are you sure?" *no he ain't-* "Well, yeah. I don't know-" Adrien was hit with a sudden realization that Tikki was trying to point out that he should give Luka a gift.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure!" Adrien rushed to say as if Tikki was gonna interrupt him. "Alright, but don't forget, if you're ever in need of any ideas I'm here!" Tikki said.

Adrien didn't say anything else, there was no need to. Instead, he went to text in the group chat.

_-To da text world-_

AD: is anyone online?

M: Hi Adrien!

AD: Hi Mari!

AD: Tomorrow's Valentines day, are gonna give 'them' a gift?  o^o

M: NO, A BIG NO!

AD: aww, cmon! She probably likes you too!

M: nuh-uh she doesn't

AD: They do!

M: They don't

AD: Does so!

M: Does not!

AD: Does so!