7. Happy new year! (NEW YEARS SPECIAL)

HOLY CRAP GUYS

IT'S 2020

AND I'M STILL CONSTIPATING ABOUT MY 2015 PROBLEMS-

HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP HAPPY NEW YEARS! YOU WILL BE EXPECTING MORE STORIES FROM ME THIS YEAR!

ALSO, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE SAD AT THE BEGINNING AND I DON'T USUALLY WRITE THESE KINDS OF ANGSTY-ISH CHAPTERS, BUT IT'LL GET BETTER!  I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________

It was New Year's Eve when Adrien was in his room, thinking about what happened on Christmas. He had never seen that side of Chat Noir before, Adrien always saw him as the 'Cheesy Pun Giver.'

The last few days have been normal *ahem* except Christmas of course.

"Adrien? Are you okay? You've been staring at my cookies for a while, I don't mind if you want some!" Tikki suddenly asks the dazed blonde, while also knocking him out of his imagination bubble.

"I... yeah. I was just thinking about Christmas, about how sweet Chat Noir is. I'm also surprised by how good he can lie so calmly about how he found a random boy in an alleyway, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Adrien answers while laying his head on one of his pillows.

"Maybe it was just about how much he cares about you and how he could lie for you," Tikki flies up so that Adrien could see her.

"I'm not saying lying is good, (AHEM, AHEM) but I think he deeply cares about you," Tikki adds while lays down on her stomach on Adrien's head, but just to get comfy while looking at the confused boy.

"That... sounds kinda cheesy," Adrien chuckles. Then, they both heard the sound of knocking. Tikki quickly hid in Adrien's bag when Adrien quickly said, "Come in."

Surprisingly, it was his father. Adrien tensed when he saw the very person who neglected him, it's like his father had a weird aura around him that makes people hate him instantly, or maybe it was just Adrien.

"I know it has been a few days, but why did you run away?! We were all worried about you Adrien!" Gabriel yelled at him, which results in Adrien wanting to yell back, 'Oh wow you cared about me! FINALLY!'

"I... it's like you don't care about me anymore. I needed fresh air anyway," Adrien answered.

"Of course I care about you-"

"OH, SO YOU CARE ABOUT ME ENOUGH TO LOCK ME UP IN YOUR HOUSE AND NEVER LET YOUR OWN SON OUT?!" Adrien immediately put his hands over his mouth right after talking back, while Gabriel had a shocked expression on his face. (hah serves ya right bish)

"THAT'S ENOUGH! TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU OUT," Adrien was choking back tears at this point, while Tikki had to fight back the urge to come out of her hiding spot and comfort the boy who was close to tears.

Gabriel left the room a few seconds later without another word. Tears were now falling on Adrien's face while Tikki had to get a tissue and comfort him. 

It felt like the whole world was crumbling and there were only a few pieces of land keeping him together, one of them was the red kwami rushing to him.

"It's gonna be alright! Maybe he'll apologize and then you 2 can talk things out!" Tikki wiped the tears away, even if they kept coming back.

"Yeah right," Adrien mumbled, by this point, he lost all hope.

Dinner was in a few minutes and Adrien was never allowed to eat in his room because 'cRuMbs WoULd gET eVeRYwhErE!1!' 

After a few minutes, he calmed down. But it was about time for dinner, probably the most awkward dinner in history. What the hell was he going to say to Nathalie?