6. Merry Christmas *CHRISTMAS SPECIAL*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! AAAAAAA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S CHRISTMAS ALREADY!! IT'S ALMOST NEW YEARS TOO! THANK YOU ALL FOR STAYING WITH ME SINCE OCTOBER! AND THANKS FOR ALMOST 1000 READS I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR! AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY PEEPS!
_________________________________________________________
It was finally Christmas! A beautiful time of the year when it starts snowing and kid's laughters start filling the air. Well, that's what it was like with everyone else. For Adrien, not so much.

"Is dad gonna come down today?" Adrien asks Nathalie while staring at the door, waiting for his dad to come in.

"Let me go check on him," Nathalie replied as she goes to Gabriel's room to see him looking at a picture of Emilie, once again.

"Sir, are you gonna come down? Adrien's waiting for you," Gabriel's assistant said while he glanced at her, then turned his head back to the picture.

"Hm, tell Adrien I'll be there soon," Gabriel replied with absolutely no emotion.

Nathalie quickly nods and heads out to find Adrien still decorating the tree.

"Your father says he'll be here later," Nathalie tells him while Adrien sighs and looks down.

"Of course... I'll just wait in my room then," Adrien mumbles loud enough for Nathalie to hear as Adrien starts walking to his room.

Once Adrien closes the door, Tikki comes out of his jacket pocket.

"Hey, if you want-" Tikki was interrupted by Adrien yelling,

"Tikki spots on!" And just like that, Tikki was sucked into Adrien's earring.

Adrien flew out of the window with anger bottled up inside him. He bounced from buildings to houses and shops.

"Darn him... darn him..." Adrien mumbled the same thing over and over again until he stumbled upon the city's huge Christmas tree.

"No, no, no! If only I had- Adrien takes a quick breath- Chat Noir's power..." 

He de-transforms, not even using the lucky charm.

"Adrien, I would like to, help you. But, I... don't work well in the cold..." Tikki says as she shivers a ton. *Cause bugs don't like the cold? LOGIC PEOPLE*

"Oh god, Tikki!" Adrien panics as he quickly puts Tikki in his jacket pocket.

_________________________________________________________

Meanwhile

_________________________________________________________

Luka was in his bedroom, after his family had exchanged presents, he had to give his present to Plagg.

"Merry Christmas Plagg," Luka says while he pulls out a huge box full of camembert.

"LUKA, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!" Plagg looks at the camembert pile inside the box, with stars in his eyes.

"You're right, I shouldn't have," Luka jokes while the stars disappear from the kwami's eyes and it turns into a glare.

Luka flinches at the sharp glare.

"Hahah- now lemme eat," Plagg says as he jumps into the pile and starts eating- *AHEM* stuffing camemberts into his mouth, not even chewing.

"Why don't you try to enjoy it? It's like enjoying music, you don't wanna rush and get it done with," Luka says while he hovers his head over the box.

"I am enjoying it! Just, eating it quickly!" Plagg responds while he begins 'eating' his 'loved one' again. *It sounds like he's eating Tikki- OKAYYY*