4. A totally 'normal' hangout.

_________________________________________________________
HOI IM BACC!  WRITING A NEW CHAPTER! (also I wrote a Lukagami One Shot so if you wanna read that, you can. BUT READ DIS FIRST)

HOPE U ENJOY!
_________________________________________________________

They were in the middle of class, sending each other notes as usual. When Luka asked Adrien,

Hey Adrien, you have a phone, right?

Luka where is this coming from, we're in the middle of class.

Just answer my question

Yes, now why?

I was wondering if I could have your phone number.

"Is he asking for MY phone number? Right, that's what friends do." Adrien thinks.

Sure, 2483490830840586945864539485398420395844093860958369 *idk I just spammed random numbers* 

Okay. Luka writes to Adrien before he gets his phone out and starts typing Adrien's number in, texting him something to make sure that he's got the right number.

"Luka put your phone away, no phones in class. Do that one more time and your phone will be taken from you." The teacher says, startling Luka and Adrien.

"Yes ma'am," Luka replies.

So did you get it? I didn't hear a ding

I put my phone on silent and yes I got it

Good

*bell rings*

"Okay everyone, I hope you have a good evening. Just make sure to read chapters 30-45 as your homework!" The teacher says as the class walks out.

As they all head outside, Luka and Adrien realize that the gorilla was already here.

"Darn, I guess I have to go early. Goodbye, Luka!" Adrien says while walking to the limo.

"Bye Adrien! Text you later!" Luka says, waving at Adrien as he gets into the limo and disappears into the streets of Paris.

_________________________________________________________

Adrien was laying down on his bed, exhausted from everything. Fencing, piano and much more. He just wanted to lay down with Tikki beside him. He was just about to sleep when...

"Adrien! Someone's texting you! You should also put your phone off silent." Tikki says as Adrien immediately jumps to up to remember that he gave Luka his phone number.

He grabs his phone and checks it, it was an unknown number.

7:55 pm

L: It's me, Luka.

A: Really?

L: Well today in class I got in trouble

A: Okay you're the real one.

L: Yep. But I was wondering if you want to hang out with me, Nino, Alya, and Marinette tomorrow?

A: I'm not sure, what time?

L: 12, so we can get lunch?

A: I'll ask my dad.

Great! Just great, his father will, of course, say no to hanging out with his friends. But why not give it a shot?

"Adrien, are you sure that your father will say yes?" Tikki asks, taking a peek at his phone.

"I guess I should try. It's better to at least try than to not, right?" Adrien says.