5. A party?

HELLO, MY FELLOW CITIZENS! SORRY, I DIDN'T MAKE A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! I just kinda forgot Halloween existed and I was binge-watching Steven Universe on Halloween. BUT I'LL MAKE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! (Not a thanksgiving one. Maybe? IDK) And probably an easter special, maybe next year I'll do a Halloween special. VALENTINES DAY TOO! I won't promise though ;P I might be busy. The most guaranteed is Christmas. I'LL LET YOU READ THE CHAPTER NOW!
_________________________________________________________

"Phew, yesterday was weird," Luka says to his kwami as the cat devourers another piece of cheese. 

"Hah, yeah. Adrien's ice cream looked a lot like it was meant to resemble you~," Plagg says, wiggling his eyebrows at the blue head.

"Really? You know I don't like-" Luka was interrupted by a text from the group chat named 'The kewl kids.' It was a Saturday, so he had all the free time in da world. Kinda... you know what I mean.

M: Hey guys! Chloe should invite you to a party, which starts at 5. I'm just wondering if you guys are coming.

Luka was a little shocked. Chloe heckin' Bourgeois. The meanest person Luka knows is inviting MARINETTE! *oh boy, wait until he hears about Lie-la*

Then he heard a ding. NOW SHE IS INVITING HIM! Now another ding...

AL: Are you?

M: Nope, big nope. It's CHLOE! CHLOE FOR GOD'S SAKE!  

AL: What if we're all there?

M: Maybe??

AL: COME ON MARI! We can avoid Chloe!

M: FINEE! BUT ONLY IF EVERYONE'S COMING!

N: I'm going

AL: Woah, where did you come from?

N: From outta space? 

AL: Hahah, very funny.

L: SHE JUST INVITED ME

M: Told you.

AD: GUYS MY BODYGUARD IS GETTING TIRED OF ALL THESE 'DINGS' (SHE ALSO INVITED ME)

L: I thought your phone was on silent

A: NOT ANYMORE, I JUST HAVE IT ON 'SOUND' SO I CAN HEAR IF MY DAD IS CALLING.

N: JUST TURN THE NOTIFICATIONS OFF!

AD: HOW?

L: Click the 3 dots in the corner, then turn off notifications.

AD: TY, NOW I GTG, SEE YOU!

M: Bai. BUT ARE YOU COMING ALYA?

AL: Yeah, y'all are.

L: If you guys are coming, I'm going too.

N: Great, we're all coming. Almost, now we just gotta wait for Adrien.

A few hours later... (3:47)

Adrien decided to ask his dad to come to a party from his childhood friend. But he kinda lost hope when he was about to knock on his father's door right after fencing. Letting Adrien go out with his friends twice? Hah! What a joke. He can't help but try anyway.

"Go for it, Adrien!" Tikki encourages Adrien from inside his pocket as Adrien lifts the jacket to see Tikki. Tikki shoots a cheerful smile at the blonde and claps silently as Adrien nods.

Adrien opens the door carefully like there was a monster on the other side. For some odd reason, it felt like this room was colder than the rest of the house. Adrien walks in and takes a deep breath. "Father?" Adrien starts.