Chapter - 51

Lauren PoV
I walked to the door, hopefully this was Sandra's house. I needed to convince her to talk to Camila again. I knocked on the door and crossed my arms as I was waiting.
"Lauren?" Sandra said as she opened the door.
"Hey"
"Why are you here?" She questioned, leaning again the door frame.
"Can you please try to talk things out with Camila? She misses you guys so much. My intentions weren't to steal her away" I added.
"She made it clear that she doesn't need us. And you have her all to yourself, be happy" She said.
"She isn't that same without you. Here", I pulled out two tickets to a local concert, "Take these if you promise to talk to her".
"A bribe? I'm in" She grabbed the tickets.
"Thanks"
"By the way, I would of done it without a bribe" She closed the door and I walked away.
Maybe bribing her wasn't the best idea, but it worked. Now maybe Camila wouldn't feel like our relationship was holding her back.
Camila PoV
I laid down on my bed nd flipped through the TV channels, my phone buzzed with a text.
Sandra: I'm coming over.
Me: why? To tell me how much I messed up our friendship
Sandra: no, to fix our friendship, see ya soon :)
I set my phone down and smiled, maybe getting my friends back was actually a possibility. I waited nervously until I heard my doorbell ring. I walked down and open the door, she stood their smiling.
"I'm glad you showed up" I let her in and we went to my room, sitting in my bed across frm each other.
"First off, I'm sorry. I was upset and hurt that you so easily ditched our friend group. But I was thinking about what you said and I can't understand what you've been through on the island, but I can understand that Lauren and you need each other" She smiled.
"This is so great to hear! Thanks" I flung across the bed and hugged her tightly.
"You're suffocating me" She simply responded, but I kept hugging her.
"I don't care!" I giggled as I kept hugging her.
"Mila, get off of me!" she laughed as well and I let go of her.
"We can all hang out, Lauren and you and me! We can go shopping or see a movie or go on a walk!" I was so excited that she approved and we were friends again.
"Those all would be good ideas if I enjoyed being a third wheel, but I don't" She giggled.
"Oh come on, you won't be a third wheel. In fact Lauren is going to come over now and we are all going to hang out" I pulled out my phone.
Me: Lauren babyyyyyyyy u r coming over now and hanging with me and Sandra
Lauren: You r bossy
Me: I don't care!! We are friends again and we can all hang out, now come over or I won't kiss you for a week
Lauren: not kissing you for a week is a reward not a punishment ;) but I'm on my way
Me: rude! Maybe I won't kiss you, and don't text while driving babe
Lauren: we will discuss this later lol but ill see you soon
I smiled widely and bit my lip, setting down my phone.
"What are you guys texting about? You seem really happy" Sandra looked at me.
"Just random stuff, and everytime we talk I am happy"
"Wow you two are a lot cuter than I thought. Like your relationship is perfect"
"It's not perfect...just extremely close to it" I joked.
"You would say that" She rolled her eyes jokingly.
The doorbell rang and I clapped my hands.
"You two are going to get along so well!" I picked up my phone and texted Lauren.
Me: Just come in, the door is open and I am lazy
Lauren: of course aha
Me: Shut up mrs. Rude pants
Lauren: luv u ;)
I was about to text back but she already walked into my room.
"Hey girl" I said.
"Hey baby" She sat in the bed and kissed my cheek.
An awkward silence filled the room.
"So, you guys want food?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"Sure" Sandra said.
"Yeah, get food because I know deep down in your heart you want it" Lauren said. I started to crawl off the bed and she slapped my ass.
"Uh Lauren we have somebody else in the room" I said smiling back at her.
"Sorry" She apologized.
I went downstairs and brought back food, cake and candy. When I walked in the room I spotted Sandra giving a lauren tickets.
"What are those?" I ask as i set down the food on the bed. I plopped back down in my normal position.
Nobody answered and I looked at them.
"Anybody going to answer?" I asked giggling at them.
"Uh...they are just to a random place" Sandra said.
"Bullshit, Lauren were you going to take me to concert as a surprise" I smiled at her.
"Of course! Yes! I mean...I'm kind of sad you found out" She looked nervously at Sandra but I ignored the glance.
"Don't worry, it will be fun no matter what. You are the best girlfriend ever" I kissed Lauren's cheek.
"So you guys ready to eat?" Sandra changed the subject.
"Yes! You guys start, I forgot the Nutella" I walk out of the room and saw it on the hallway, I must of dropped it. I grabbed it and stood outside the door, I wanted to hear if they were interacting with each other.
"That was so close! Thank god she didn't find out about the bribe...I'm sorry for accepting the tickets. I don't need a bribe to be friends with her again" Sandra said.
"It's ok, I'm just glad she didn't find out, and I got my tickets back" they both laughed.
I leaned against the wall. Lauren must have bribed her to be friend with me again. But Sandra gave them back. I felt a pain shoot in my heart as I realized my two favorite people in this world lied to me.