under the night sky

After busy schedules, Zhang Fang Fang and Lin Yi Yang took three days off from college.

After a full day of hibernation and cooking, they finally met up in Fang Fang's dorm.

Since boys weren't allowed in her previous dorm, she changed to another dorm which wasn't really inside the college but it was close enough that she could walk to her destination.

It was a newly built dorm house for both boys & girls. Some girls and boys from their previous dorms also shifted to the new dorm for their own particular reasons.

Today, Chen Qing Qing held a party where she invited Fang Fang and Yi Yang along with others.

Chen Qing Qing fixed her gleamingly white dress, while Yi Yang smiled at her.

"Ready?"

"Ready" he smirked back while dangling the car keys in his hand.

He turned around and thought about the change of plan to himself, while Fang Fang kept wondering the reason behind Yi Yang's smirk.

As they sat in the car and Yi Yang drove off, he held her hand while she smiled to herself.

"Yah"

"What?"

"Don't just smile to yourself"

"Why can't I?" she slightly smiled.

"Because I love looking at your smile," he said, still focusing on the road.

After 5 minutes, they had arrived at the location but Yiyang drove past by.

"Yiyang, Chen Qing Qing's house is back there!"

Yiyang looked at her with a smirk and said "I know honey. But we aren't going there tonight"

"What?! We- we haven't even canceled-"

"I canceled it in the morning" he smiled, as he still focused on the road.

"You!" she started slapping him on the arm.

"What's wrong with not going to a party?!"

"You should've at least told me earlier! I wouldn't have to wake up early from my afternoon nap to wear a pearl-white dress for a party"

The car stopped, as he looked her in the eyes.

"You wouldn't wear a dress for me?" he asked, lifting up her chin.

"I feel so lazy right now," she said as she sat back on the seat.

"You can't be romantic, can you?"

She stuck out her tongue playfully and leaned back again while laughing to herself.

He got out of the car & went by her side while opening her car door.

"Let's go"

"I feel lazy"

"Okay then. I guess I'll have to carry you"

He was about to carry her when she got out herself.

"Aish! I got out by myself now, it's okay!"

He giggled to himself as he said "You seem naturally drunk today"

"Naturally drunk? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Let's go!"

Yi Yang took Fang Fang's hand, as they walked inside the farm.

"When did you take interest in cattle work?"

Yi Yang glared at her, as she stifled a laugh.

"Let's go"

Yi Yang and Fang Fang walked for about 5 more minutes until Fang Fang turned around to see a dark sky full of stars and Yi yang slowly going to sit down near the grassy land.

Fang Fang smiled, as she saw one of the stars twinkling brightly.

She closed her eyes, as the wind started to get cooler. While she had her eyes closed, he looked back at her with a soft smile. Even though he tries to maintain a bad-boy personality, when he's near Fang Fang, he begins to melt. Some people are really worth melting <3

"Did you know that the brightest star that you're seeing in the sky is Venus?"

Fang Fang opens her eyes, to look into Yi Yang's, as he finishes asking her.

"Yeah. I did a project on planets in elementary school & found random facts along with it..."

As Fang Fang approached Yi Yang, he lent her a hand so that they both could sit on the grassy land while stargazing. It was truly a beautiful scenario to watch at night.

"For the first time, you're doing something naturally romantic..."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Let's look at the stars now" Fang Fang said, as she intertwined her fingers with his.

Before glancing at the stars, he smiled at her one last time, as they kept on staring at the stars.

-

-

-

-

-

how long has it been since i've updated again?

i guess it's been a decade...or even a century...idk...

i hope y'all are staying safe at home. let's pray this ends fast!

let's pray that the world goes back normal again <3

+ also hope that your mental health is good.

because for me, my mental health is pretty screwed.

now, i don't wanna go into details because it'll take a long time for me to pen down my feelings & to write.

but all i wanna say...is stay safe <3

- - - > from author-nim, with hugs <3