Chapter 1: School

Yoongi looked down as he heard his doctor's voice drone on.

"Yoongi is ready to start school now," he heard. Yoongi's head snapped up.

"No! No! Please! I don't wanna go to school!" The doctor looked at the thirteen-year-old boy.

"Yoongi. It's for the best."

"Please. No." Yoongi teared up.

Namjoon rubbed his son's back.

"Yoongs, it's okay. Will you at least try it?"

"No, appa. Please," Yoongi looked at his parents with pleading brown eyes.

"Yoongi. Please understand that this may be for the best," Seokjin explained.

"Eomma...no...please."

"Yoongi. Try it. You may like it."

Yoongi looked down, seeing he wouldn't win.

"Fine..."

---Time Skip---

Namjoon pulled into a parking space and turned to his son. He ruffled Yoongi's white hair.

"Hey. Look on the bright side. Me and your mom get to walk in with you."

"But...I don't want you to leave."

"I know, baby. But, we have to."

Yoongi whimpered. Seokjin rubbed his hand with his thumb. Yoongi got out of the car, straightening his hair. Namjoon grabbed one of his hands while Seokjin grabbed the other.

They sloy walked to the front of the school.

---Principal's Office---

"So, Yoongi is color-blind, has ADHD, and dyslexia?"

"Yes."

"The doctor said he was okay to come to school," Seokjin explained.

"Alright. Well, his teacher is Mrs. Lee."

"Thank you."

"Of course."

Namjoon and Seokjin led him to his classroom and they knocked on the door.

A brown-haired woman opened the door.

"Ah. You must be Yoongi." Yoongi nodded as he walked in with both of his parents.

"Class, this is Min Yoongi. He is new here. Now, I want you guys to make him feel welcome. This is his first time being in a school."

"Then why is he here?" A voice said.

"Yeah."

"Anyways, Yoongi? You want to tell us a bit about you?"

Yoongi shook his head while hiding behind his dad.

"He's..uh..shy."

"Oh."

"Well, he is color-blind, dyslexic, and has ADHD."

The class erupted into quiet laughter.

"I wanna go home Appa..."

Everybody immediately went silent at the sound of Yoongi's words. Yoongi looked at Namjoon.

"Yoongi. You can't." Namjoon and Seokjin turned, walking out of the door.

"No. APPA! EOMMA!" He shouted. He ran after them, tears going sown his face.

"Yoongi."

"D-Don't g-go."

"Buddy-" Namjoon started, but, he was interrupted.