Chapter 4: Court/Goodbye

Yoongi walked up into the courthouse with his parents. He was missing school, and time spending with Jimin be ause of this.

"Yoongs, just know, everything will be okay."

"I thought my biological parents divorced though..."

"They ended up dating again, but, I think it was only to get you back."

"I...I don't wanna leave you. You guys have shown me more love than anything."

"I know, darling, but, sometimes, good things have to come to an end."

"But...some don't."

Seokjin wrapped his arm in Yoongi's and Namjoon held the door open for them.

------------

(Y'all. Bear with me. I have no idea how court works. Thank you.)

"Min Duri and Min Anpu's case of repossession of their son Min Yoongi," the judge said.

---Later---

"So, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. You claim that you adopted Yoongi to save him from abuse?"

"Yes. We did," Namjoon explained.

"Where is your proof that he was abused?"

"Yoongi?" Namjoon said.

Yoongi understood and said,

"I have a scar. On my back. Would you like to see?"

"Yes," the judge said sternly.

Yoongi turned and lifted his shirt to reveal a scar, it wasn't big, or small. It was medium sized. It was in the shape of a belt.

"They used to beat me with a belt and tell me how much they hated me for being dyslexic, having ADHD, and being colorblind."

Tears had started running down Yoongi's face.

"Okay. Thank you. Seeing the circumstances, since Namjoon and Seokjin are married, and both of monetary gain, they get both get to keep Yoongi."

"But, wait," Anpu said. "Me and my wife have jobs as well."

"Well, how much do you make? In a year?"

"About a million."

"Hmm...that's more than what Namjoon and Seokjin make."

"So, does that mean we repossess Yoongi?"

"Seeing that you make more money, yes. Min Duri and Min Anpu have repossessed their son Yoongi."

"What?! No! Eomma! Appa!" Yoongi cried as he was taken away.

Seokjin started crying as did Namjoon. Yoongi was sobbing and Duri and Anpu were trying to comfort him. But, he wouldn't let them touch him.

"Anpu and Duri, if we find out you are abusing Yoongi again, Namjoon and Seokjin will immediately get him back."

-----------

Yoongi had cried the whole night. His biological parents did seem nicer, but, he wanted his Eomma and Appa back.

"E-Eomma...A-Appa..."

Jimin had been texting him, but, Yoongi didn't answer. So, Jimin went to his old house to see what happened.

Jimin knocked on the door. He could hear crying coming from inside. Namjoon opened the door. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Jimin?!" He sounded shocked.