Chapter 25: Body Issues

---A/N--- 

As someone who used to have body issues, I will write this chapter based on my feelings from then. Also, 

Katsuki-Kacchan

If you call yourself fat one more time, I will kick you, cut your tits off and staple them to your head, and then chop off your coochie. Thank you.

Alright, enjoy it. 

---------------------

Yoongi for the umpteenth time was trying to calm down a crying Jimin. 

"How do you love me if I'm fat and disgusting?" Jimin asked. 

Jimin was only three months along and was barely showing. 

"Jimin, you're not fat," Yoongi said. 

"You s-said I w-was!" Jimin wailed. 

"When did I say that?" 

"Wh-When you s-said I w-was st-starting to sh-show."

"Jimin, baby. I would never call you fat."

"Y-You al-also s-said y-you d-didn't l-love m-me."

"When?" 

"Five minutes a-ago..."

"What do you mean?" (What do you mean? When you nod your head ye- I'm sorry.)

"..."

Yoongi hugged Jimin close and kissed the top of his fluffy, long hair. (Oh my gosh. Imagine Jimin with long hair. I just died imagining that. So, let's say Jimin's hair is about half-way down his neck.) Yoongi placed a hand upon Jimin's small bump. 

"This is beautiful. You are beautiful."

"Really?" 

"Yes. It is all lovely." 

(You're so lovely, I'm so lovely, we are so lovely, lovely, lovely. - Jimin)

"Is it really?" 

"Yes. Never ever call yourself fat and disgusting again." 

"Okay."

Yoongi cupped Jimin's face and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you, too...lil meow meow."

"Oi! Don't call me that!"

"But, you're cute!"

"Jimin. If anyone is cute, then it's you."

Jimin blushed and the two walked out into the living room. They saw Harmony and Jihoon watching cartoons on the TV while eating cereal. (Me on the weekends. Only, I don't have cereal.)

"What have I said about eating in the living room? Go to the kitchen table!" Jimin scolded the two.

"Sorry, mommy, " they said together.

They both went to the kitchen table and Yoongi rubbed the sides of his temples.

"You okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Just remembered how much work I have to grade."

"Oh, dear. Have fun?"

"Yeah, thanks, " Yoongi sarcastically replied.

Yoongi went to his office and start grading papers until he noticed something...strange.

"Hmm?"