Chapter 17: New Teacher

---A/N---

First off, I want to thank mini_mins_13 for voting on my story and their beautiful and funny comments. That is what makes me continue this book, and, if you like Taekook, check out my other book Busboy + Mr. Popular (Taekook) and read it. Love you, guys. ❤

Yoongi had gotten used to no longer having Lumi as his Service Dog. His doctor said he no longer needed one and that he just had to watch his temper. He gave a good-bye kiss to Jimin and left, taking Harmony with him.

He walked up to the school. It was a school that went from kindergarten to twelfth grade. They walked in as Harmony skipped off to her classroom. Yoongi walked inside his new classroom. Being a teacher would be different, but, he was excited.

The bell rang and kids started filing in. Yoongi would be teaching the eleventh grade.

Once the late bell rang, Yoongi started.

"Hello, class. I'm your new teacher Min Yoongi."

"Hello, Mr. Min," the class replied.

"Right, so. I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm happily married. I have a five-year-old named Harmony and a three-month-old named Jihoon. My husband's name is Jimin."

"Husband?" One kid asked.

"Yes. I'm gay. Got a problem with it?"

"No."

"Any questions?"

"Yeah. Um, what are some of your favorite things to do?" A boy asked.

"Well, I like to spend time with my family. And my friends, who always act like crackheads. Any other questions?"

"When's your birthday?"

"March 9th."

"Cool."

"Can we see pictures of your kids?"

"Maybe later."

Yoongi chuckled and asked all the kids to introduce themselves. They all did, telling a thing or two about themselves.

Yoongi was about to speak when his phone started vibrating. He checked the screen.

Jagiya~ is calling...

Answer Decline

"Excuse me for a second," Yoongj said.

He turned his chair around.

*In Call*

Yoongi: I'm at work, jagiya. I can't talk right now.

Jimin: Yoongi. Jihoon has been crying for an hour and he won't stop. What do I do?

Yoongi: Jimin, your the mother, you should know.

Jimin: Not in the mood, Yoongi.

Yoongi: *chuckles* I was only joking, but, what all have you done.

Jimin: Literally everything, I tried feeding him. I tried changing his clothes and diaper. I tried everything. I think he wants you.

Yoongi: You can't bring the baby here, Jimin.

Jimin: Yoongi. It's the only way.