Chapter 10: Little Baby Girl

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror. He was two months along now. And, Soo-Ho was pretty popular for his Mpreg Miracle pills. 

All the stores were SOLD OUT of this product, so, seeing pregnant men now would become the norm. 

"Yoongiiiiiii!!!" Jimin called. 

"What is it?! Are you okay?!" Yoongi said, running inside the bathroom. 

"Look! There's a small bump!" 

Yoongi, well, he had become very protective of Jimin ever since they found out. Taehyung came to visit the other day and said he wished Jungkook was back home. 

"Awww. My cute little princess~," Yoongi cooed at Jimin. He went and hugged Jimin as Jimin leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"I can't wait for him or her to be here."

"Me neither, Chimmy," Yoongi said. He nuzzled Jimin's hair, it smelling of strawberries. 

"Uwu..."

"What?" 

"Uwu..."

"What? Does my baby boy want cuddles?" Yoongi asked Jimin. He usually only said, Uwu, if he wanted cuddles. 

"Yush!" Jimin said. "And, we can watch whatever you want, Yoon." 

"So, you'll watch Dragon Ball with me?!" Yoongi said. 

"Yes, if you want me too." 

"Thank you, Uwu," Yoongi said. 

--------------------

Yoongi was visiting his parents to tell them about Jimin. Jimin was with him. Lumi knew what was going on with Seokjin. 

"Appa? Eomma?" Yoongi called as he walked in the door. 

"In here!" he heard Namjoon's voice. Yoongi walked into their bedroom and attacked Seokjin with a hug.

"I love you, Yoongi," Seokjin said. 

"I love you, too, Eomma," Yoongi replied. Lumi put her paws up on the bed that Seokjin was laying on. 

"And I can't forget about my little Lu-Bear." 

"Appa, Eomma. Me and Jimin are going to have a child." 

"Huh?" 

"Jimin?" 

Jimin lifted his shirt to show. 

"How is he--"

"Pregnant? Mpreg Miracle." 

"Oh, that new pill huh?" Namjoon said. 

"Yes, we were the ones chosen to test it before it went out as a product." 

"Oh." 

"Yeah," Jimin said. "We chose the name Harmony for a girl and Junsu for a boy." 

"Awwwwwwwwww," Seokjin said. He then started coughing and Namjoon immediately went and got a cloth. Seokjin coughed up blood. Yoongi whimpered.

"It's just part of having cancer, Yoon. Calm down," Seokjin said. 

"I know...but...the doctor said you don't have long you have left."

"I know. But, don't worry. I'll get to live long enough to see your little boy or girl." 

-------------------------- (Warning: BIG TIME SKIP)

Jimin's belly was big by now. He was six months along. Yoongi couldn't believe it was getting closer until they could meet their little girl. Their very own little girl.