Bonus Chapter 2

If cancer or death triggers you, please do not read this chapter. And, if you have lost someone to cancer or anything, they are in a better place now, there is no need to worry. 💜

Taehyung and Jungkook were going on their weekly date. Riku was almost 21 and their daughter, Rei, was almost 19.

"Look at the moon, TaeTae!" Jungkook said, pointing to the moon while hugging the arm of his husband.

"It sure is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you, baby."

Jungkook blushed.

"Aww, Koo. You're cute when you blush."

Jungkook blushed more.

Soon, the couple returned home. Taehyung unlocked the door and helped Jungkook inside.

Usually, their date nights ended with both naked in bed.

Don't write smut. =) (Imagine if you must.)

*Morning*

Taehyung woke up and smiled as he kissed Jungkook's forehead. He put on boxers and a robe.

He went to make breakfast when there was a knock on the door. He opened it to see Riku.

"Hey, Dad."

"Riku? I thought you were in America for college..."

"Yeah...I have to talk to you and mom about that..."

"Okay. Come in, Riku."

Riku walked in and sat down nervously and soon, Jungkook walked in, luckily clothed, and dug his face into the back of Taehyung's robe.

"Hello, angel."

"Mm."

"Riku is here to talk to us, dove."

"Oh. I didn't see him. Hi, Riku."

"Hi, Momma."

*Later*

"Mom, Dad...I'm pregnant," Riku said.

Taehyung blinked as Jungkook cheered.

"Who's ass I gotta beat?!" Taehyung said.

"TaeTae..."

"Dad..."

"I...I'm sorry...It's just, you're only 21...Are you sure you're ready for children?"

"Dad. I and Suho talked about it...We're ready for it...I'm already 16 weeks along." ((Four months.))

"Okay. I'm gonna be a grandpa!"

"And I can't wait to be a grandma!"

They started showering Riku with endless love.

*Six Months Later*

Tarhyung smiled as he held his new grandbaby who was three weeks old. An adorable baby boy named Sanghoon.

"He's so cute!" Taehyung cooed at the small baby, who was sleeping in his Grandpa's arms.

Jungkook smiled as he looked over Taehyung's shoulder.

"Who's a cute little grandbaby?" Jungkook cooed.