Chapter 22: A Trip Down Memory Lane

What Jimin was seeing brought him to tears. On a string, was Yoongi's old cat costume hanging up.

Tears were brought to Jimin's eye as he read the note connected it to them.

Our first Halloween together. You protected me when Mika beat me up for winning the costume contest. I will forever thank you for that because I was still a shy little bean. And, cabbage Jimin is literally the cutest thing. Anyways, follow the string and continue your Trip Down Memory Lane.

Jimin saw the red string and followed it. The next thing it led to was a picture of Jimin and Yoongi cuddling in bed, on Jimin's fifteenth birthday.

The note said,

Found this in my parents old house. I thought it was cute, so, I decided to include it. Keep following the string, baby. I know you are probably crying right now, but, continue.

Jimin continued, tears rolling down his cheeks. What he saw next absolutely broke his heart.

Photos of bruises all over Yoongi from when he was younger. Jimin had a little trouble finding the note because tears were blurring his vision slightly. But, he found it and read it.

I know you probably hate having to see this, but, when I forced to go back to my biological parents, you were there with me the whole way through and convinced the court to put me back with Eomma and Appa. I probably wouldn't be here today if you never did that. Thank you, baby.

Jimin quickly followed the string to the next thing. There was only a note, which said,

I don't have picture of the next things, but, these two kinda merge together. Holly died, you were there when it happened. Then, you ran away from to much stress being put on you from school and your dance recital. But, that is also the first time you performed 'Lie.'

Jimin smiled and followed the string to the next memory. There was a picture of Jimin and Yoongi at the resturant from a few years ago. The night Yoongi proposed.

The night I proposed to you, baby. I was so happy that you said yes. But, I knew you would. Also you had broken your ankle from tripping in a store. You've always been my clumsy baby.

Jimin giggled and continued to follow the line.

The next was a picture of Yoongi and Jimin at their wedding.

Do I need to explain this one? Our wedding, baby. Happiest day of my life. I will NEVER regret marrying you baby. Never. I am so happy to have married you. I love you, Jiminie.

Jimin followed the string once again. Here, he found the letter they had received from The Urban Male Society.

I know you remember this. We have a cute little girl to help us remember. And a sweet little boy. Maybe another in a few years? Who knows. Anyways, I remember how excited you got when you read this letter. I believe I've never seen you smile as wide as that. Even wider than our wedding. But, I regret telling you that I wasn't sure about it because I could see the moment your heart broke, but, I don't regret doing it.

Jimin was crying a lot by now, knowing there would be things that would make him cry harder. So, he continued to follow the red string, it now turning into a different color. A beautiful blue color showing up now. Jimin's favorite color, besides black.

The next thing he came across was a picture of the first ultrasound they ever got of Harmony.

Then, it happened. The experiment actually worked and you were so so so happy. That's all I've ever wanted for you. To be happy. I'll never forget your smile. I've always loved the way you smile. It is beautiful. You are beautiful. You are PERFECT. More perfect than anything. And you're angelic voice pits me on pins and needles, and your laugh makes me soft and UwU on the inside. I never say UwU...I've spent too much time with you...just kidding...anyways,  continue on my love.