Chapter 12: Second Bundle of Joy?!

Jimin watched as his four-year-old daughter ran around the house, shrieking each time Hoseok was even close to catching her.

He went into the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards. Then, he finally found what he was looking for.

A pill bottle that was rainbow colored and in bright blue words it said, "Mpreg Miracle."

He fixed himself a glass of water and swallowed the pill. He didn't know how he was going to tell Yoongi.

"Jimin!" Hoseok said. "Come here! Me and Ny Ny wanna show you something!"

Jimin quickly shoved the pill bottle back into the cupboard while chugging the rest of the water.

He walked into the living room where Hoseok had a music video playing and was dancing a silly dance with Harmony.

Jimin giggled and took his phone out. He started filming it and was laughing the whole time.

------------------

Yoongi made sure the new song Got7 was gonna release was perfect. Jackson and Youngjae were listening to it with him. Yoongi looked down as his phone screen lit up.

One Message from Jagiya Baby~

*video*

Yoongi smiled and clicked the notification.

The video that he watched was Harmony and Hoseok dancing in their living room, to none other than a Got7 song.

Yoongi laughed and texted back.

*In Text*

Jagi~: Awww. I miss both of you. 😊

Jagiya Baby~: We miss you too, Yoongs. When will you be home?

Jagi~: Soon, jagiya.

Jagiya Baby~: Okay. Oh. I took a pill...

Jagi~: What pill?

Jagiya Baby~: The Mpreg Miracle...

Jagi~: Ooh. Does Jagiya~~ want another baby?

Jagiya Baby~: Mayyyybbbeeee.

Jagi~: Alright, see if Hobi will take Har to his house tonight. 😏

Jagiya Baby~: Okay. 😳

*Out of Text*

Yoongi put his phone down and smirked to himself. Jackson and Youngjae gave him this weird look.

"What's with the smirk, Yoongi?" Youngjae asked.

"Nothing. Jimin just took another pill."

"Oh God. You think you're ready for another kid?"

"Yes, if Jimin wants it."

-----------------

Two months later, Yoongi had to go on a business trip with Got7, because they were having a world tour.

Jimin missed him, terribly. The only thing closest to Yoongi he got, was his scent all through the house. The scent was strongest on Yoongi's side of their bed.

Yoongi missed Jimin. Jimin was the love of his life, and it was hard being away from him.

"Hey! Yoongi!" Jackson called.

"Huh?"

"You coming?"

"Yeah."

He walked inside the dressing room as the other members of Got7 were getting their outfits on and make up.