Chapter 24: "I want a third."

Yoongi tried to reason with the crying child in front of him.

"Ji-"

"I want him! I want him! I want him!" Jihoon screamed.

They were at the store and Jihoon saw a stuffed animal he wanted.

"Dammit,  Jihoon!" Yoongi said.

People were staring now and Yoongi cringed at himself.

"I want the toy!" Jihoon screamed agsin.

"Jihoon! I said no! Now,  shush!" Yoongi yelled.

This caused Jihoon to shut right up. He looked at Yoongi and saw the fury in his eyes and the frown on his face.

"Now that you've stopped crying,  is there anything you jave to say?"

"I'm sorry,  daddy, " Jihoon mumbled.

Yoongi sighed and ran a hand kver his tired face.

"Calm down,  Yoongi. You are just a 28 year old dad..." He mumbled to himself.

He looked at Jihoon who was whimpering.

"I'm sorry for yelling,  Jihoon. You just angered daddy by crying and screaming."

"It's otay. I forgives you."

Yoongi smiled.

"Tell you what,  how about I buy you a candy bar? Hmm? Then you can pick one out for Harmony and mommy."

"Yay!" Jihoon cheered. He clapped his small hands together.

Yoongi continued to push the buggy through the store. (For those who don't know,  a buggy is what my state calls a shopping cart.)

They made it to the cashier where they each picked out a candy bar. Jihoon got a 3 Musketeer Bar. (My fave.) Jihoon  picked out a Kit Kat flr Harmony and a York peppermin patty for Jimin.

"Hmm. Why those candy bars?"

"I knkw that Kit Kats are Ny Ny's favorite and Mommy smells like peppermint."

"Interesting."

Yoongi picked out a pack of M&M's for himself and paid for everything he bought.

He drove home and Jihoon was silent the whole way home. Jihoon greedily ate his 3 Musketeer bar. Yoongi chuckled and ruffled Jihoon's hair. Jihoon flashed a gummy smile at him.

Yoongi pulled into the driveway and helped Jihoon get out and they each grabbed groceries.

Yoongi opened the door shouting,

"We're home,  baby!"

"Hey!" Jimin called back.

Yoongi went to the kitchen and set the groceries down on the counter while Jihoon walked up to Jimin.

"Mommy! We got you a treat!"

"Oh?"

Jihoon looked at Jimin and held out his hand.

"A York Peppermint patty!"

"Aww. Thank you,  buddy."

Jimin ruffled Jihoon's.

"And I picked it out by myself!"

"Aww."

Jimin planted a kiss on top of Jihoon's head and then Jihoon ran off to give Harmony her Kit Kats. Yoongi walked up to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin smiled and Yoongi kissed him. He licked his lios after they pulmed apart and he could taste Jimin's peach lip gloss.