.・:*:・゚'✫,1'✫'゚・:*:・˙

Hongjoong closed the fridge with a sigh once he realized there wasnt anything to satisfy his cravings for meat. He opened his phone to check his account balance, but it looked as sad as his refrigerator. Hongjoong made his way from the kitchen and into the flight deck where his partner Wooyoung was often found. Wooyoung was lazily draped over his seat with his earbuds in staring into space quite literally.

Wooyoung, He tapped the distracted male making him jump a bit and yank his earbuds out.

Do you have money? We need groceries theres nothing worthy of eating in the fridge just side dishes. Hongjoong watched his eyes full of hope as Wooyoung went to check his balance. His face dropped when he saw $1.22 pop up on the screen.

Im broker than broke. Wooyoung looked up at Hongjoong bashfully when he saw the face he was making.

Please dont tell me you did something useless with your money again Hongjoong put his hands on his hip and cocked his head to the side. His voice came off awfully sweet when he flashed the fakest smile Wooyoung had ever seen.

I may have, sort of, kind of, went out last week while you were gone. Wooyoung scratched the back of his neck nervously. Before Hongjoong could even begin to scold him a familiar ping came from the computer a small holographic logo of the BHC popped up.

Saved by the bell, Wooyoung whispered to himself as he tapped the hologram. The website was instantly pulled up and the face of the organization began to speak on the available missions.

This week the leader of Callisto has reported his son missing. The suspect is an organization going by the name Feral Spades, the leader of this organization is still unknown. 1,500,000 will be rewarded for any member turned into the nearest police station additional rewards will be added by the Callisto leader for returning his son. BHC signing off! The AI salutes with two fingers her signature outro. As a joke whenever the two boys decided to take on a task theyd salute her back as if she could see.

Looks like we got some work to do. Hongjoong smiled now in a better mood. Catching at least one of the members seemed easy enough and a double bonus if they find Callisto boy. Typing away at the computer Hongjoong began seeing if he could find any areas where the Feral Spades may have been active. 

Joong, Jongho just said he found activity at the gates of Wastegaurd.

Were near Wastegaurd right now. Once we get past the gates well split up. After rerouting the ship the two were off and already thinking of the food theyd enjoy with the reward money.

After they reached Wastegaurd Hongjoong began to gear up leaving Wooyoung to watch old Aurora once again. The eager male zoomed out of the space cruiser, his thumb rubbed against the button that would release the ammo the other on the missiles he had recently installed. Hongjoongs eyes were locked looking for any other ship that looked like it belonged to his target. Just then a few shots were fired at him.

I think one of the men is near Im picking up signals from another ship, Wooyoung spoke, but Hongjoong had already leaped into action. He fired back, but the other person dodged him skillfully it was decided that these werent your everyday criminals. Hongjoong shot up into the air as his target began to zero in on him the other guy wasnt letting up so easy.

Yeah, Ive noticed! Hongjoong shouted as he made a sharp turn to dodge the guy once again.

I think this guy has some company though. Just then Hongjoong saw another ship with the logo printed right on the top.

Feral Spades.

Forgetting about the guy who was trying to attack him he went straight for where he thought the money lied. Maybe it would be easier to take down an unsuspecting ship that wasnt planning on going into battle.

Wooyoung, I need back up. Get out here now. Hongjoong commanded. Wooyoung was just itching to join him he didnt need Hongjoong to tell him twice he was already in Dayfly and ready for action.

Meanwhile, in the other ship, Seonghwa was taken back by the attention of his opponent. If he was apart of the Feral Spades why was he suddenly attacking them? Seonghwa followed suit after the other man ready to take him out along with the Feral Spades.

Lets split San. said male nodded his head as they pulled their trump card by splitting the seemingly large ship into two smaller ones. They came down in a spiral alerting Hongjoong when he saw it from his peripheral. Two ships? It was risking to pull off a turn at this point, but Hongjoong was willing to take his chances. Before he could even make a move the two ships suddenly dispersed being disturbed by something behind him. Wooyoung.

Thank me later, Wooyoung spoke his cockiness showing.

Ill thank you when we complete this mission. Hongjoong scoffed. The Feral Spades were highly aware of the situation and began to fire back as well. Hongjoong and Seonghwa soon forgetting about each other it was all about who could get the identified target.

Amidst all the fighting another ship shot out of the Feral Spades cruiser. Taken off guard Hongjoong misfired a missile landing a hit on Seonghwas ship by accident. Although he didnt know that it was another guy like him he took this as a for sure win. Things became a mess quickly as everyone was shooting at each other.

SAN! We need to assemble the left-wing is destroyed and Im practically stuck in cruise mode. Hongjoong heard the panicked voice of the male he accidentally hit.

Just forget about this mission and return. The male spoke again. He kept calling out for this San guy, but it kept coming through to Hongjoong.

This isnt San, but I can help. The line was silent for a few minutes. Then he heard the voice again as it wavered in and out.

Okay.

Wooyoung take care of that. Hongjoong motioned to the escaping cruiser. Wooyoung held up the okay sign before going back to attend business. Sulking in his seat he knew this was the right thing to do, but that reward money just looked too good and he was sure Wooyoung was going to let it slip through his fingers. There wasnt much wrong with Wooyoung he was very skilled, but often took some missions as the time to try out new tricks he recently learned which messed up many missions in the past.

There she goes, Hongjoong muttered to himself as he made his way back to Aurora.

.

:*:✫,✫:*:˙.:*:✫,✫:*:˙

★Influenced by Cowboy Bebop, RobiHachi, and Deep Space 69★

☆The picture at the beginning is what the AI announcer looks like☆