.・:*:・゚'✫,19'✫'゚・:*:・˙

Seonghwa had dragged Hongjoong back to Kitty Gals mainly for his own personal entertainment. Seeing a pouty Hongjoong in cat ears was something he never knew he needed in his life. Upon arrival the front of the shop was swamped with girls waiting to see the two gorgeous men.

"You said we were going on a mission!" Hongjoong crossed his arms.

"I've never felt so betrayed," he continued putting on the "stupid" cat ears.

"But Joongie you look so cute I had to bring you back." Seonghwa pinched his cheeks letting the smaller male glare at him.

"I knew I should've just kept hating you."

"We're going on a mission after this. This guy is a bit of a harder fish to catch as well." Seonghwa sent the information to Hongjoong. He read over the profile of Kasper leader of one of the biggest drug rings.

"I've gotten word he's been in this area due to his new fling. She's a young shopaholic only wears the best of the best and this center is known for unique finds." Seonghwa gestures to the shop they're in now.

Hongjoong nodded and finished putting on the rest of his outfit. He wanted to get this over as fast as possible so he could get to action.

The joined shoot finally came to a finish after what seemed like hours of posing. When it was time for individual shots Hongjoong made a phone call to Jongho.

"What's up?" Jongho spoke clearly distracted by something.

"I need info on a person-"

"Kasper?" Jongho said before Hongjoong could even finish.

"I'm already on it."

"You're literally the best, but how you come up with information so fast is scary."

"Scary, but helpful. I'm sending the details to you right now along with the profile of his new girlfriend. As well as past relationships that he still keeps in contact with."

"Thank you so much."

"Also nice cat ears," Jongho teased. Hongjoong's face scrunched up obviously irritated.

"How do you know about that?"

"I have eyes and ears everywhere Joong." With that Jongho hung up.

"Hongjoong you're up now." Seonghwa signaled.

"Take this. Jongho sent more information on Kasper."

Seonghwa looked over the files and photos of the two. The images were extremely recent as they were only taken an hour or so ago. As soon as the two stepped out they were swarmed by screaming girls. Phones shoved in their faces, gifts were being thrown, and grabby hands.

In the distance stood the women said to be with Kasper. Multiple bags in her hand as she pointed to the direction of the many girls. Kasper came into view shaking his head and leading her off.

"They're getting away!" Hongjoong tried to push through the crowd.

"Please excuse us." Seonghwa repeats managing to get pass them. It was far too late both of them had already left and were out of sight.

"Great." Hongjoong huffed getting onto his ship.