.・:*:・゚'✫,13'✫'゚・:*:・˙

When Hongjoong awoke in that terribly hard chair he saw no signs of Yeosang. He made his way to the living room and plopped onto the couch sitting in silence.

Ping

A BHC message, something Hongjoong hadn't paid much attention to in a while. Another notification was on his phone as well. He opened it and was shocked to see the insane amount of money that had been handed over to him by Yeosang.

"Hongjoong!" All three males came from different directions shouting.

"What?" Hongjoog jumped up from the couch ready to take action.

"Is Yeosang okay now?" Wooyoung shook Hongjoong half to death.

"Yes, he's with his brother now also, didn't you guys read the message?" They all stared at him confused and quickly went to check their phones.

"What the fuck is he going to die? What's he thinkin givin all this money?" San's mouth hung open the same amount coming across each screen. The amount was more than what you'd call generous.

"Don't say that San." Seonghwa glared. San threw his hands up in surrender.

"Did you want to talk about something Hwa?" Hongjoong's head tilted to the side as he turned his body to face Seonghwa.

"Hwa?" San whispered so that only Wooyoung could hear. Wooyoung cocked an eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah he tryna-" San slapped his hand over Wooyoung's mouth and dragged the boy into his room.

"What are you doing?" San pressed his ear up against the door just as Wooyoung had done. Both male's could be heard very clearly, but it was low.

"I was going to ask about Yeosang also, but I don't need to anymore."

"So you weren't even going to ask about me?" Hongjoong joked making the two eavesdropping guys gag.

"Well, yeah..." Seonghwa's voice trailed off.

"He's definitely flustered his voice got too quiet." San commented trying to concentrate harder on the conversation.

"Where do you want to go?" The conversation jumped and was completely out of context for Wooyoung and San. The two stared at each other in confusion.

"Should we...follow them?" Wooyoung's smile was as wide as the one San currently held.

"Way ahead of ya," San held up his device that was currently locating Seonghwa's every step. They high fived each other and waited for the two to officially leave the cruiser before heading out themselves.