.・:*:・゚'✫,2'✫'゚・:*:・˙

Hongjoong landed and the other guy trailed along allowing himself to be dragged onto the ship for assistance. Both men hopped out of their ships and when they finally took a look at each other shock and disgust were written all over their faces.

“Fish kid?” Hongjoong questioned.

“Deadmeat,” Seonghwa fired back as he took a few steps forward ready to fight. Just then the door had opened revealing Wooyoung and another ship. No one had taken notice of the small white ship that was already there when they got on.

“Oh look, it’s the guy who slapped you with the fish,”

“It’s the guy that you slapped with the fish.” San and Wooyoung said in unison breaking out in laughter once they noticed. Good to see they were at least close, Seonghwa was glaring Hongjoong down and Hongjoong showed no sign of backing down if something were to pop off.

“You know, if I knew it was you I probably would’ve left you there to get captured by the Feral Spades.” Hongjoong fired.

“I never would’ve asked for your help, I should’ve finished you off when I had the chance.” Seonghwa crossed his arms and turned his nose up.

“Yeah as if you could actually do that. Who got hit with a missile again?”

“I thought that was an accident Joong.” Wooyoung chimed in.

“Wooyoung why are you even back? Why don’t you have at least one member from the Spades with you?” Hongjoong quizzed backing Wooyoung into a corner.

“No comment,” The boy turned his attention elsewhere his eyes landing on an unfamiliar white ship.

“Hey Joong?”

“What?”

“Since when did we get this white ship that says CSS Kang on it?” Wooyoung walked up to investigate it.

“We never-” something or someone dashed from behind the ship. Each of the guys pulled out their guns forgetting about their petty beef over who ruined whos mission. They followed the unknown being into the living quarters. The four split up in search of this new person. They couldn’t have gone far or much of anywhere. They searched every place until Wooyoung came upon the storage. Low and behold the owner of the white ship was revealed. A boy who seemed to be around Wooyoung’s age held his hands up to surrender is high-quality gear and the pin at the collar of his shirt practically gave him away. It matched the pin of the leader from Callisto.

“Hongjoong. Storage. Now!” Wooyoung yelled hoping the male or someone would be able to hear him. Apparently his yelling was superb as not only did Hongjoong come, but the two new guys as well.

Hongjoong looked in shock as he studied the male in front of him, “Callisto boy.” Wooyoung smiled.

“Maybe my luck hasn’t run out just yet,” Hongjoong said to no one in particular.

“Call up the police from Callisto, it will take a bit, but we can make it there in a timely manner.”

“Please don’t send me back to my father.” The boy pleaded his hands no longer in the air but clasped together.

“I’ll do anything!” He added. They all exchanged looks.

“Weren’t you kidnapped by the Feral spades?” San questioned puzzled by the guy’s actions.

“No, I wasn’t kidnapped I hid away on their ship when they called themselves trying to steal from some higher-ups in Callisto. It was my only chance to escape before my father could strip my life away more than he has.” The guy was almost sobbing as he spoke. Hongjoong sighed and motioned everyone to follow him back to where they were before.

“Let’s address this situation, one problem at a time,”

“Fish kid needs his ship repaired. Callisto boy doesn’t want to go home. And we’re poor as fuck and have no food.” Hongjoong began.

“The names Seonghwa not ‘Fish kid’,” Seonghwa rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch.

“And I’m Yeosang…” the other spoke quietly.

“We need to get you back to your cruiser, Seonghwa.” Hongjoong laid down the easiest order of business.

“About that…” San trailed. Seonghwa and Hongjoong eyed him waiting for him to continue.

“Crescent Moon basically got destroyed.” San cringed.

“WHAT!” now Seonghwa looked like he was on the verge of tears.

“Cruiser is out of the question.” Hongjoong brought his index and thumb up to the bridge of his nose a hand rested on his hip.

With nowhere to return to as much as Seonghwa hated the idea like Hongjoong, he had to stay for a bit. Wooyoung and San, on the other hand, took this as an opportunity to become good friends as they both weren’t present when their partners ran into each other.

San's stomach grumbled as he examined the empty fridge, "Where's the food?"

"We need to get some." Wooyoung grabbed an almost rotten celery stick. San looked at him his tongue sticking out disgustingly.

"Hongjoong we need to go shopping." San smiled plopping down next to him. It amazed Hongjoong how comfortable the kid had gotten already. Seonghwa, on the other hand, was sulking in the adjacent seat.

"We don't have enough money." Hongjoong sighed for the 100th time that day.

"Please let me take care of it. You know for not ratting me out to my father." Yeosang offered.

"What's your account info?" Hongjoong handed it over to Yeosang in a matter of minutes $200,000 was added.

Hongjoong stared in shock this was more than enough for simple groceries. Rerouting once again he made his way deeper into Wastegaurd to look for some shops. Once they officially landed they all went their seperate ways. Seonghwa and San to see about Seonghwa's ship. Wooyoung accompanied Yeosang and Hongjoong went off to the store.