Swimming

CHERYL POV:

"Do you want to actually get in?" Toni ask putting her camera down. "No!" Jason bites his hand. "Hands down." I stop him. "Come on!" Toni picks him up. I walk closer to grab him. Toni lowers him into the water but he picks his legs. "No." He shakes his head. "Come on bud." I whisper. He grabs onto me and slowly gets in. "See it's not that bad." I whisper he holds onto me tightly. "Mommy!" I take him back to Toni. Jason for some reason has always bad a problem with the pool. He's gotten better. "Hey! that was really good bud!" Toni rubs his back. They sit down in at the edge of the pool.

"It's ok." I rub Jason's back as we walk around the pool slowly. He holds onto me. "Mommy's right there." I whisper. He nods. "Out." He whispers. I look at Toni and she nods. I get out and take a deep breath. "Bathroom." He whispers. We go into the house.

"I'm worried about Jason." Toni whispers lying next to me. "What are you talking about?" I ask quietly. "Everything that happened this past year. It's to much for him." She whispers. "Well. Yeah that's why you're taking a break right?" She nods. "But a 2 year old should be saying more than he is." She whispers. "I'm just saying." She raps her arm around me and falls asleep. She's not wrong. But Jason is just being Jason. "I have a big day tomorrow, I can't sleep knowing you're not asleep, Cher so please get some rest." She kisses my shoulder. "Now that you mention it though." I roll over to face her. "Let's worry about it later." She whispers.

TONI POV:

I walk into the Wyrm after a long day of interviews. Sweet Pea goes behind the bar. "God! I hate people sometimes." He opens 2 beers and gives me one. "I'm sorry man." He whispers. "I tried to divert them." I nod. "Their wasn't much you could do." I whisper drinking the beer. "How's Jason?" He ask quietly. "I might have caused Cheryl to lose her mind." I say honestly. "I asked about your son." I smile. "No. Jason isn't ok. He's happy and everything but something isn't right. He's not acting normal and I'm worried it's because of all the touring." I confess. "He's not ok socially." I whisper. "Have you talked to a specialist?" He ask quietly. "No. I brought this up last night." I whisper. "You should. If he's really having a problem socially, you should talk to someone." He smiles nervously. I take a deep breath. "He also refuses to get into the pool." He looks up at me in shock. "What did you do?" I ask ready to kill him. "Nothing! He just asked what happened to his uncle. I couldn't lie to him." He whispers. I look down. "I was going to say something to you and Cheryl but every time I try bringing anything to do with Jason to Cheryl she doesn't want to hear it." He says as his voice shakes a little. "I'm sorry." He looks at me. I shake my head. "I try talking about her brother and it never ends well." I whisper. Sweet Pea and I talk a little more until my phone goes off. "I'll be back in a second." I smile. I get up and walk over to a more private place. "Topaz!" I smile. My heart drops. "Toni." Sweet Pea runs over to me. I drop to the floor. "Toni look at me!" He makes me look at him.