Quirk Explantion

Your quirk is Cupid.

Cupid is quite cool and powerful too. It's quite flashy yet extremely impressive. There are a lot of setbacks, unfortunately.

Hero name: Lovely

Hero suit:

 (Art is not mine but whoever made that wow it's great I love your art)

How it's used:

Each day you get 10 arrows. These 10 arrows can put couples together or you can use love as a distraction giving you time for attacks. Now once you match a couple they are most likely to stay together forever and they will have ups and downs. You shoot 8 arrows between you 8 fingers and two between your two thumbs. Your nails are always painted ref and are beautifully designed since it is part of you quirk you cannot break a nail at all it is virtually impossible for anyone too break em. For basic attacks such as a kick or a punch. Love is one of the strongest emotions along with anger. If you use love with your attack, It's become stronger but you have to be in love. But you can still do attacks but not powerful.

Setbacks:

A major setback is that your quirk doesn't work on you so you would have to find love yourself which you struggle to do. You can't have anymore arrows but 10 and you have to have a 10 minute gap at least before you shoot another arrow or you start bleeding from your eyes. You will have a stinging pain after you shoot a arrow. The pain will only last 5 minutes. If you overuse your quirk your heart will become weaker since you quirk is slowly decaying your heart you got told of you don't find love you'll be dead before 35. Your quirk doesn't work on yourself but relies on your love.

So this is my own I came up with just ask me to use it! It's actually quite cool in my opinion. If you don't like the quirk I'm sorry I tried my best.

xx Mizu 🧡