Chapter 5 ~ Dead heart to beating heart

You were going to spend time with Tomura Shigaraki.

—————————

(Readers POV)

"Get changed. We're going out." Tomura told me. I knew we were going out, but where. I decide to to question it. I change into f/c top and a black skirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail, chucking on vans. I run down the creaky stairs back to the blue haired Male.

"Ready?" He asks and I simply nod. He leads me out the villain hide out into the crisp morning air. We walking along the cracked path filled with litter. We were down the horrible side of town. Only a few things were good.

We ran errands for hours before I wanted to head back. He didn't allowed me to head back, leading me somewhere. Somewhere with nobody there, the sounds of tiny birds chirping could heard from miles away. I didn't question him I just just kept walking along the stone path full of cracks and moss.

We soon came to a steady stop, it was in front of a beautiful lake. The lake was clear. It glistened in the night sky almost brighter then any star. The lake stood still and silent. He walked forward, Shigaraki picked up a rock and chucked it in the lake. The water had ripples catching my eye as the steady water came alive.

I walked closer and took off my shoes. "What are you doing?" His husky voice called and he comes behind me. "Going in.." I slowly step in. It was safe to swim in. I looked too him and he took his hoodie and shoes off before getting in himself.

I flicked water at Tomura and he didn't look very happy with me, he seemed to be planning something. I gracefully glide across the water not caring if I got super soaked.

I felt a wash of cold hit my back as I shot up at once. My eyes wide open and in shock. He had splashed me back! "Tomura!!" I shouted and chased him through out the cold water not really bothered at this point if he gets soaked or is my boss.

I chase him and the water covering me completely as I make a huge wave and splash him. Tomura was into much shock to realise what I had done as I slide along the water once more.

It slowly gets later and later. Tomura goes to me.

(Tomura's POV)

I go to Y/N and I move hair out of her face before I hug her. She slowly melts into my hug.

Why do I like this? She's just someone with a dumb background. Whatever she's a friend that's all.

I make sure only to only use 4 fingers. I can't hurt her.

Sometimes she can make my dead heart into a beating heart.

————————

Ahhh I'm back I just don't have many ideas! Comment some ideas.