Chapter 6 ~ Villain ready

Sometimes she can make my dead heart into a beating heart

———————
———

(Y/N) POV

Its been a week since the whole going out, he had kept me inside. By He I mean Tomura. He's talked to me a couple times and we have had nice moments. He was scared heroes would take me but.. I'm considering joining the villains. My friends don't care I'm gone so why not..go against people who never like me?! I think it might be time I changed.

I walk down the stairs and head to Shigaraki. "Mr Grumpy we need to talk." I sit down on a stool as I enter the bar. "Technically I have already joined by force but I wanna say it myself. I want to be a main part of the LOV." You practically demanded. He took his hand off slowly. "If you do wish. Let's get you all geared up."

(Tomura POV)

I take her to a room for costume designing, she's explaining her quirk as I draw out a ruff idea. This will be a tough one. Fingerless gloves are a must though, more support on her hands yet not covering her finger tips.. something tight to the skin but flexible and has room to store..

I ask her to show me how flexible she is. "Oh I can put my foot up to me head!" She sounds so excited and I love it. I roll up my sleeves as o continue to sketch. She shows me that she isn't lying at all.

Toga ran in the room. "Handy man and Y/n! Sitting i-" Toga was interrupted. "Shut up Toga! Go annoy scar face." Toga ran out head down. She rolled her eyes.

Time to make the suit..I walk over with a measuring tape. I was being super careful as I measured her. I couldn't think about decaying her.

I got all her measurements, god it was awkward. Especially when I had to measure her bust. I was shocked. Anyway. Time to get crafting.

Time skip 4 brought to you by Nemuri teaching you how to flirt:
So gir-

Soon I called her back to try on the suit. She changed and it fit her perfectly. She had a jump suit which was easy to move it. I added my old leather jacket. On the hip there was a hidden pocket for a weapon. She had to wear heels since that's all we had, fingerless gloves and my did she look beautiful.

This was her suit, Welcome to the villain life my dear you won't regret it. She was officially Villain ready.

———————-
Sorry it's short! I'm not really sure on many ideas