Chapter 7 ~ How to Flirt~

This was her suit, Welcome to the villain life my dear you won't regret it. She was officially Villain ready.

—————

It has been a day after receiving my Villain suit. It wasn't much but it was cool. I adored the jacket, it reminded me of him a lot. The musky smell lingered around even after I took the jacket off.

Toga was whining, bored. "Dabi how do you flirt with someone?" She asked as we were all gathered in the bar. "Well it's quite simple. All of you need help with it." He smirked.

We all were put into pairs. I got crusty, just don't tell him I called him that. "So. You need to make sure your confident. Normally the guy is the confident one. But you turn to the girl smoothly and act interested. Engage with her." Dabi smiled.

Tomura was about to protest but realized Dabi would come your way. "For example, Toga act oblivious." (NOT SHIPPING)Dabi nodded at Toga who just sat playing with a knife like it was nothing.

Dabi smoothly made his way over looking at Toga. "Hey doll, what's a cutie like yo-" the make was interrupted by us bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

"You do it Handy man I'd like to see you flirt." He smirked not knowing what Tomura could do.

SHIGARAKI POV

I gulp nervously. I had no experience with flirting but it's best to try. "Hey Y/N. Your looking beautiful tonight but would look 10x better in my bed-" I froze shocked with what came out of my mouth but Y/n was blushing. "You wish." She chuckled trying to pass it off knowing we are just friends.

Being friends with y/n is actually fun I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Anyway I have work to do and I'm looking for four new recruits this will be fun. Hopefully Dabi wants one of them and not Y/n. I get lost in thought until I hear the laughter I love the most, Y/n's.

"Y..you all must leave I have work to do." I call out to the rest. "Y/n! Let's go shopping!" Toga jumped up dragging Y/n like it's nothing.

So Y/n will be out with Toga. Great. Well Dabi "taught" us how to flirt.

—————

Hey hey! Now four new villains you ask? Well I'll be picking four lovely people to include!

Now one might be a future love interest of Dabi!

Please leave in the comments your name pronouns etc. They will be picked at random!

You get two chapters today!