Chapater 4 ~ Tomura Shigaraki

She sighed very hurt by this clearly. "I think you're alright. Powerful too which is why we want you. I haven't got to know you but you seem special." I smiled slightly. "Well, that's what haunts me." She said

____________________________________

Shigaraki's POV

I had listened the whole time. Her quirk must be strong, but with love. Maybe we can try set her up with someone. Would she like that? No, why would I care what she wants? I won't pair her up. She can find it on her own.

Y/N's POV

I didn't tell him my quirk will kill me in 13 years. I wouldn't dare. He looked so confused. He must of been thinking. This is the reason my quirk is a regenerate it kills anyone at 35 who doesn't find love. I'm 22, I've never had a boyfriend or thought if that. Now that I do I wish I had someone to be honest. Having someone to hold and care for when there sick or hurt not matter what. Love is scary though what if they leave me? I'll be heartbroken which isn't the best at all. To be loved is what I want but to be heartbroken is never I want to find the one. For me who will love me and care for me.

We sat in long silence until I reach for his hand to hold it. I hold only pull away straight away. I had disintegrated some of my hand. "Stay still Y/N I'm so sorry let me wrap it up." He said. He got a first aid kit came back and sorted my hand. I had been crying from pain. He hugged me. Careful not to put five fingers on me. "I'm sorry. I should have warned you. It's my quirk disintegration." He sighed. I hugged him back. "It's okay." I said once I stopped crying. Accidents happen.

Two days later.

My hand healed up slowly. I was all over the news as missing. That wouldn't surprise me. I've heard my friends aren't bothered. They called me reckless apparently. I was distraught by the thought.

"Hey Y/N." A raven haired male called. "What Dabi?" I called clearly not happy. "Doing anything later?" He smirked. "Yes she's going out with me." A familiar voice said. I turned around to see Shigaraki well Tomura.

"So you two are going on a date?" Dabi grunted. "No just as friends." Tomura replied hands on him. When we were in the bedroom he didn't have his hands. I saw his face. Yes he may of had chapped lips and stuff but to me he was beautiful. Wait what no compared to Dabi he's beautiful. This time he had his hand on.

You were going to spend time with Tomura Shigaraki.

~~~~
Bit short I know but anyway I have a bit of writers block so I'll try to make chapters 5 as soon as possible