Chapter 2(ish): Mischief still inside. (POA= Isiaah's insane side.)

Hello again, mister reader. Oh wait you’re a miss? Apologies, lassie. Ignore me if you are a lad though.

Anyhow~

Here we are again, just you, me, and my stories. Here’s another- a few days after the antidote and some meds, I was still…me. Bwahahahaha….

So I was sneaking around in Archie’s room, right? He had been a real twig in the sand the whole day, angry because he had to take care of me. Shoulda thought about it before treating me like guano, because I always take revenge. I was searching through his stuff, trying to find his damned diary, get some blackmail, but I gave up after tearing apart his room silently. I did find scissors though….

The next morning

           (POA = ‘Normal’ Isiaah)       

I heard a bloodcurdling scream coming from the bathroom, and then I heard my name be sworn by Mater and our ten other protective divies [the general name for a god or goddess in elven originates from the word divine- one god or goddess is called a divi, and divies is plural.] I sat up, sleepily, and went to see what happened.

           “My hair! Oh by Cervisius [God of beauty and seduction, of course], my hair…..!!!” I started laughing at him, quite hard, so hard in fact, I fell onto the floor and started hyperventilating.

           “Archie, he’s hyperventilating, you’re supposed to be taking care of- What in Terra Pacis….” And then Isaac, who is allergic to humor nowadays, started laughing his butt off. My insane side must’ve given Archie a haircut in the middle of the night, and quite the fabulous one, too. It was a horrifying version of a bull cut- jagged, uneven, and a bit damaged. Archie was crying.