The Battle

~The Lion is back~

 Peter looks back at Caspian. Herides back into the How on horseback where hundreds ofNarnians wait inside. Edmund pulls Amelia to him and they share a passionate kiss. They broke off and Edmund gives her a little smile. "We can do this, okay love?" Amelia nods at him. "I lo-" He starts but Amelia covers his mouth. He frowns at her. "You'll tell me that after the battle." They smile at each other and look over Peter.

They stand at each side of him. Togheter they all counted as Miraz's army was getting closer.

" Seven, eight, nine... Get ready!" Peter yells. The ground collapses and most of the Telmarine horses fallinto the pit. "Fire!" Susan screams as  arrows fall into the pit, hitting Telmarines. At theend of the underground tunnel, two dwarfs lower a platform,and Caspian leads the Narnians out into the sun, and circlearound to the Telmarine cavalry.

The battle continues. Peter looks up at Susan and sheshakes her head. "Lucy.." He whispers under his breath. Peter looks at the Telmarine army. He raises his sword. " Back to the How!" The Narnians begin retreating towards Aslan's How. The Telmarine trebuchets launch rocks at the how. Debrisfrom the How falls down and blocks the entrance. Rocks fallaround the archers. Amelia looks in fear as Susan almost falls off, but Trumpkin catched her in time. 

Amelia looks back at the enemy fear in her, but also a beating heart which was ready to fight for her loved ones, and for her home. Brave was also there, and it was stronger than fear. Now they are surrounded, and theTelmarines are closing in.

Edmund and Amelia draws their swords. They all exchange glances. Thenthey charge, Peter leading the way. Soon, Amelia got in her first attacker. She slided down on her knees by him as he tried to stab her and turned around slicing him across his back. 

Another, they were clicking their swords for a few seconds when she used the trick with Caspian and turned arround in circle also getting rid of him. She danced between the soldiers trying to keep them off and managing to do that. Suddenly, someone cutted her arm and she backed away letting out a little scream she looks at her arm, then back at the man who was two size of her. She gulps rising her sword and blocking his.  He tries to attack again, but she blocks it again. For some time it was like that, it seemed like there was just the two of them fighting in the whole battlefield. Their sowrds made an x and they held it there. Amelia clenched her teeth holding it like that, when the men suddenly rotated his sword and she lost a little of concertation so he had a chance to hit her.

Amelia fell on the ground feeling her lip being bruised. The man in front of her had a wicked smile as he walked closer to her. Her sword was just few meters away, but she would never make it to it, so she tried to back away. Her breath was hot and fast. Was this it? Was this the moment she dies? 

What about Caspian? What about Edmund? She should've said to him those three words before the battle. Seeing this, she was dead. The man got closer and closer as he rised his sword up. "Time to die, princess." He said. Just as he was about to stab her, something pulled him off and Amelia looks in shock as a tree root pulls him away smashing him arround with other soilders.  Telmarines continue launching rocks, and one of themknocks over a tree. Another tree sticks a root into theground. It comes up further down, taking out a trebuchet.

Amelia gets up holding her sword next to her and running over Peter Edmund and Caspian. They all look at the Telmarines. Peter nods his head to them, then suddenly his voice echoed through the army. 

"For Aslan!" And the Narnians charge as the Telmarines retreat.  They reach the bridge and startcrossing. Narnians were already behind them. Halfway down, Sopespian brings the army to ascreeching halt. Lucy stands on the other side, apparentlyalone. She draws her dagger and smiles. Then, Aslan joinsLucy. Amelia smiles seeing the mighty lion finally. She looks at Caspian who also looked at her.

"Charge!" Sopespian screams. The Telmarines charge towards Aslan. The lion roars and theTelmarines stop. The water beneath the bridge startsbehaving strangely. Then it shoots up and forms the rivergod. The river-god lifts up the bridge and soldiers falloff. Sopespian stands alone on the bridge in the rivergod's hands. He swings his sword wildly as the water comescrashing down on him. The Telmarines climb out of thewater, handing their swords to the Narnians.

Peter, Susan, Edmund, Caspian and Amelia walk over where Lucy and Aslan stood. They all kneeled before lion. "Rise, kings and queens of Narnia." Peter, Susan, and Edmund rise.

"All of you." Amelia looks at Caspian who looks at Aslan. "I do not think I am ready." Aslan nods at him. "It‟s for that very reason I know that you are." Caspian slowly rises and Amelia looks at him with proud in her.

"Amelia?" Aslan calls her name and she looks at him in shoock. "Why are you still kneeling?" She looks at the ground. "I have no right to rule. I'm just a princess." She heard him chuckle.

"Rise, Queen Amelia Reasoned." Amelia looks at Aslan slowly getting up with soft smile on her lips.

They hear music. Several mice walk up, carrying Reepicheepon a little stretcher. Lucy gives Reepicheep a drop fromher cordial. He breathes and sits up. "Oh, thank you, Your Majesty..." Reepicheep notices Aslan. "Oh, hail Aslan! It is a great honor to be—" Reeicheep tries to bow but stumbles forward. He looksbehind and realizes that his tail is missing.  

" I am completely out of countenance. I mustcrave your indulgence for appearing in this unseemlyfashion. Perhaps a drop more?" He looks at Lucy's cordial. " I don‟t think it does that." Lucy sadly says and Amelia feels sorry for the little mouse. Reep was dissapointed. After some talking other mouses wanted to cut off their tails and Amelia's eyes wided up. 

Aslan just laughs. " Not for your honor, but for the love of your people..." Reep's tail grow back.

 "Oh, look! Thank you, thank you, my liege! Iwill treasure it always! From this day forward, it willserve as a great reminder of my huge humility." Reep happily jumps and then looks at Amelia and gasps in shoock. 

"My Queen, who did that to you!?" Amelia smiles. "They're gone now Reep, don't worry." He nods his head and wants to rumble more, but Aslan roars cutting him off. He roared at Trumpkin.

"Do you see him now?" Lucy asks him as everyone laughs. Amelia looks at her left to Edmund and her heart beats faster. She walks over him and he turns to her. They crush each other in a hug. Pulling from hug, Ed pulls her in a kiss. After few seconds they break and look deep in each other's eyes. At the same time, three words escaped their lips.

"I love you."