Oh My Deer~

-1943-

                          Lucifer had noticed something was wrong with Alastor, he had become a bit more aggressive and fought against others a lot while also taunting them which wasn't that much different than normal Radio Demon behavior however when he was trying to challenge him. The Devil didn't know how to handle the attitude he was given, they had been friends for a good nine years now and this behavior was erratic. One time while visiting Alastor at his home, he found the other in his big Deer form and he was scratching the trees with his antlers, watching from afar as the Devil thought it strange. He waited for the other to be done and notice he was there, the urges within the Radio Demon would be confusing to Alastor as Lucifer had been trying to figure out what the deal was with him.  Alastor continued to scrape his antlers against the bark of the tree, easing the itch he had that was nagging him. Once it was completely gone, he pulled back and shifted forms. He heaved a sigh, a bothered look on his face. What were all these feelings in him? Just a few days ago he was perfectly, now all of a sudden he felt...weird. Turning to head inside, the Radio Demon notices Lucifer's presence nearby and looked towards the direction of the Devil.

"Lou?"  He was shocked to see the other there.  Lucifer watched as he changed back, looking to the side oddly before smiling and trying to sound cheerful.

"Well, yes, who else would dare come to the Radio Demon's home within the swamp. I uh... thought to check on you as things have been strange... um with you.   Everything alright?" He tilted his head to the side as he went to open his door so they could talk inside, having known the Radio Demon for quite some time now, he did feel comfortable however he wasn't sure how Alastor was feeling at the moment as he didn't read the mortal's soul like he did others. He respected the Deer enough not to read the emotions within his soul that were writhing throughout him.  Knowing the Devil had noticed his odd behavior made the Radio Demon tense up.  He was hoped no one would of, but then again, nothing could get past the King of Hell. Not even the cleverest lie...

"I... admit I have been feeling rather odd!"  He admitted, aware there was no point in hiding. But he couldn't fully explain since he himself wasn't really aware of what was happening. Walking inside, stepping pass Lucifer, the other's scent filled him and the deer felt his cheeks grow warm. Looking back at the Devil, he took in how handsome he was from head to toe.  His voice too he found was rather entrancing. No! Alastor looked away and shook his head, trying to compose himself and stop these odd emotions he was experiencing.  Lucifer watched as he walked past him, he thought he was moving oddly as well, looking from the tree to closing the front door as they would head to the living room to take a seat. The Devil had a vast knowledge of many things within the world, this behavior was strangely leaning towards the fact that Alastor was a Deer and he was going through these stages from being aggressive and fighting everything to rubbing his antlers until they shed and stopped itching and now he wouldn't even look at him. There was no way Alastor was suffering from something like, That, the Devil removed his hat and coat to sit on the couch while crossing a leg over his knee.

"Care to explain? You can tell me anything Dearie, you know I won't judge?" They had been friends for almost ten years, rocky at first yes but they had gotten over their differences and doubts as the two were trustworthy with one another.  Alastor held his breath for a moment and fiddled with his fingers.  What was he to say exactly?  He could hardly explain his odd actions and unfamiliar emotions.

"I don't know how to describe it Lou...or even know what it is in the slightest..."  He sighed, his eyes still on anything that wasn't the Devil.  He feared looking at the other would bring back that emotion he wasn't familiar with.  Lucifer could see something was bothering the other, wanting to help his friend he decided to change the subject. Telling Alastor a story of how he played darts with a Demon the other day to torture him of course, then going about summoning magic demon circles to spawn voodoo dolls to where they put on a little show. The Devil did his best to entertain the other but he feared maybe watching him in such a way might have made the Deer feel more so, his body being overcome with the desire for another's touch.   Lucifer could see this and stopping his attempt to walk towards the Radio Demon sitting on the couch, he kneeled in front of him to see his face become flushed.