Meanwhile (smut)

!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY HOT SMUT !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADULT CONTENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

While Ringo came to join me in my room, my roommates stayed in the living room to talk a little more with the boys. Michelle had returned to her room, she had a boyfriend remained in Paris in France, but she couldn't help but find Paul really cute, so she would prefer to put a distance to not crack to flirt with a stranger and cheat on her boyfriend, but Paul hadn't been insensitive to Michelle's beauty either, and he was determined to make her yield.

In everyday life, before the coming of the boys today, having turned the tide of history, Michelle was totally a fan of Paul, like her mother who gave her that name because she found the song "Michelle" absolutely adorable and a wink to France. I think if she had a single idea of ​​what was going on and the Beatles hadn't been erased from her memory, she would have been in the same state as me with Ringo.

Paul joined her in her room, leaving George and John with Luna and Eline, she stopped him immediately saying that she had a boyfriend, Paul sat down on the edge of the bed and with a smirk, he said with a wink:

"And so what, I didn't ask you to marry me or become your new boyfriend, I just want to get to know you better."

"you want me to believe that you came to join me only to discuss", she said with a laugh.

"Yes, I'll not force you to do something that you don't want! Even though i noticed that I seem to be your kind of guy."

She lowered her head blushing,

"it's true that I find you pretty cute, but that's all"

she said to reassure herself and keep control of the situation.

"So you're French, I like France, John invited me to Paris last year for his birthday, it's a very beautiful city."

"Oh, you've already been to Paris, but the city has changed a lot since the 60s, you know"

"I see, like Liverpool, Michelle, ma belle, wait, Michelle, ma belle, These are words that go together well."

"You speak French?"

"No, i only know few words"

"In french we say: ce sont des mots qui vont bien ensemble"

"Wait, wait, Im gonna write it on my little notebook to remember, as soon as I find an idea or a quote that I like it i write it in my little notebook, it helps me to give me ideas to compose my songs."

"Are you going to write a song for me?"

"I don't know we'll see, maybe you'll hear it someday if I get back to my era, or soon here, if I get stuck in 2019."

She approached him to kiss him on the cheek, she took his hand and told him

"I really hope you can go home,
(Y / N) said you'll be the biggest rock band of all time, and I'm apparently a fan of you in the parallel universe, too bad I can't remember."

"yeah too bad otherwise you'll let me go further with you"

"If i havn't got a boyfriend, i'll"

"Can i kiss you?"

"I just told you that I have a boyfriend"

"Come on, it's just a little kiss, we'll not see each other again soon if I can leave, just a little kiss in memory"

How can she resist with his angelic face, his innocent little look and his long lashes. Then she put her lips on his, she felt ashamed and weak, but he was so damn cute. He grabbed the back of her head to make the kiss more intense. The noises coming from my room should'nt help them to keep calm.

"It looks like there are two who are having a good time in the next room"

He laughed and she nodded embarrassed and a little bit horny.

"she really loves him, I hope that she'll not be too heartbroken when you'll leave and that he doesn't play with her, he looks so arrogant and selfasure."

"No, Ringo isn't that kind of guy, he looks like a nasty boy, but he's really a good guy, he's even the nicest of us."

"And you, what kind of guy are you?"

"whatever you want me to be"

He kissed her again, but this time she dragged him with her to lie on the bed. My loud moans and Paul's charm made her lose control.

"I want you Paul"

"Are you sure, love? And your boyfriend?"

"He'll never know it, it will be our secret, i really want you, you drive me so crazy, i can't resist"

"message received, you don't have to tell me twice, i want you too"

They undressed kissing passionately, he climbed on her, then began to caress her clit, then slide a finger in her.

"oh please, no Paul, i don't need your fingers, i really need you now, please fuck me"

"Woow what a dirty girl, your wish is my command"

He penetrated her quckly, and didn't waste time pounding her with all his strength.

"Oh, yes Paul fuck me faster, it's so good"

"Goddamn, i have wish to fuck your little cunt since i saw you this morning with this tiny nightdress"

"I love so much your cock, please fuck me harder baby"

she plunged her nails into his skin she was completely mad with desire for him.
he came out of her at once.

"Paul what are you doing, we haven't finished?"

"turn, you'll feel my cock even stronger"

she turned around and then got down on her knees while arching her back as much as possible, so he grabbed her by the waist and sank into her violently, she cried with pleasure.

"Oh fuck Paul, its too good."

"I love so much your little ass, love"

and he spanked her ass while he smashed her pussy.

"Oh, yeah spank me Daddy, i love it"

"what a dirty little slut you are,
I thought you were a good little girl"

and he spanked her again.

"Oh im cumming Daddy"

she felt orgasm invade her body, out of breath she told him she wanted him to cum in her mouth. He came out of her again and fucked her little mouth until he cum. She swallowed the whole thing, looking him straight in the eye, they lie down exhausted.

"It was so good paul, you fuck me so well"

"you were not bad either"

Taking her in his arms.

"you fucked me better than my boyfriend, how sad that you got to go home"

"haha glad to know it, in any case I think I could never forget that night ma belle Michelle."

"You're so cute when you try to speak french"

He kissed her and soon they fall asleep.