Nineteen.

Kylie

About a month and a half later Andy and I were laying in his bed just cuddling then I got an idea.

"I want to dye my hair." He looked down at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What colour?"

"Black...with red streaks." I rolled onto my stomach and looked at him. "I know you have the hairdye cause I've looked."

"Fine I'll dye it for you." He sighed and sat up. "Into the bathroom."

"Are you gonna put on a shirt." I giggled and hoped he'd say no.

"Nah." He smirked down at me again. "I know you like me shirtless." I smirked too and nodded.

"Yes I do." I poked his stomach then rolled off his bed.

"Hey." He followed me into the bathroom and we sat on the floor.

He mixed together the dye ttogether and started applying it to my hair after it was mixed.

"Why the sudden urge to dye your hair?" He asked me and I could hear the smile in his voice. He seems to be smiling a lot more and it makes me happy.

"Needed a change, brown hair didn't quite suit me." I started. "I was looking at some old pictures yesterday and realized I really missed my black hair." I could sense that he was rolling his eyes at me but I heard him laugh.

He was soon done that black and left some pieces that would be red. Like my bangs and the hairs framing my face.

"Okay now we wait."
****

My hair was perfect.

"You look gorgeous." Andy whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"I like it." I played with the black strands for a few more seconds and let Andy turn my head so he could place a kiss on my lips.

"Are you hungry?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Starving." I mumbled back. He let go of me and we walked downstairs.

We found frozen pizza in the freezer and put that in the oven. As it cooked Andy lifted me onto the counter. He spread my legs and stood between them so he could be closer to me.

"Have I told you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world." I put my arms around his neck and tilted my neck to the side.

"I don't think you have." I smirked.

"Well you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Have I ever told you that you are the best boyfriend ever?" I countered back.

"No I don't think you have." He smirked and leaned down so his lips were brushing against mine.

"Well your tthe best boyfriend in the entire world." I whispered and pressed my lips against his.

His tounge dragged across my lower lip but I smirked and refused to give him entrance. I heard him growl and his hands ran down my back to my ass. I gasped at the feeling and he took the opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth.

I heard the door open and many voices head towards the kitchen.

"ANDREW BIERSACK WHY THE HELL ARE YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL?" That was CC. Andy groaned against my lips and pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm kissing another girl Cee." I turned my heard and smiled.

"I would kill him."

"You dyed your hair." Val commented. "It's pretty."

"Thanks." I smiled at her. The oven beeped signaling that our pizza was ready.

Andy I made out for 30 minutes. Seriously.

"Who wants pizza?" Andy asked smirking at me and winking.