Five.

Chapter 5. So please. If you like it, comment, and vote. I love you <3

Andy

The girls eventually joined us, and instead of going back in the water we waited for all the kids to clear out before going back in. Right now we were just cuddling.

"Devil's back from lunch!" Some kid screamed as we heard a motorcyle engine. Devil? That's what I used to call Kylie, I loved her and never got to tell her. now I have Juliet and I couldn't be happier, I haven't heard from Kylie in years and I still love her, but I love Juliet now. The girl, who everyone calls Devil came running in, taking off a full face helmet and sporting a leather jacket identical to the jacket I gave Kylie back when I still talked to her.

"You got 10 minutes then you're in the pool with the kids!" The life guard that was in the stand screamed at her. She shot him a thumbs up and ran into the staff change room. I turned to Juliet and kissed her forhead. She giggled and laid her head on my chest. Devil came running out not wearing jeans but red tight shorts and a bikini top. She ran and flipped into the deep end, creating a huge splash. All the kids laughed and swam towards her. Her head broke her surface and I couldn't help but admire how gorgues she looked.

"She's really hot." Ashley said, not taking his eyes off her. I rolled my eyes and watched as she played with the kids, throwing a ball and smiling. I noticed she never talked though.

"Devil, you're shift!" All the kids groaned as Devil made her way to the edge of the pool, pulling herself up and accepting the towel the other life guard handed her. She took her hair down and towel dried it as she walked to the guard stand and climbed up. She waved to the guy that just handed her the towel and he turned. She grabbed a white board and scribbled something down, showing him what she wrote. He nodded and she dried off the rest of the way.

After a boring hour of waiting, the kids left and we got into the pool for an hour before it closed. The girls went into the girls change room and us guys went into the guys change room. I changed my swimming shorts and put on a pair of boxers, pulling my jeans up and making them stay up with a belt. I slipped a cut off shirt over my head and lifted my bag over my shoulder. We walked out and waited for the girls.

"Cannon ball!" I heard a male voice scream.

"I thought the pool closes now?" CC asked and turned the corner. I looked around the corner and saw a boy with rainbow hair and tattoos pick up Devil and throw her in the pool. She was airborn and then she landed in the water beside the boy with curly hair from before. Her head broke the surface and she glared at rainbow hair.

"These are the times I'm glad you don't talk." I raised my eyebrow, so that's why she hasn't talked yet. The rainbow guy didn't notice the girl with red hair sneak up behind him. Both curly hair and Devil swam away and the girl pushed rainbow into the pool. "Val you bitch!" He screamed. I remembered her from the night before. Devil was sitting on the side of the pool now and only had her feet in, watching the scene unfold. Curly pulled himself out of the water and did the same. Before we could watch anything else the girls came out, not thinking to hide or be quiet and made the 4 people in front of us stop and look in our direction. The guys and I stepped out and I saw Val glance up and lock eyes with Ashley immedietly.

"Hey it's the shitty band that Val likes." Rainbow said, getting out of the water and walking over to where the towels were, scowling at his rainbow hair that fell in his face.

"Ya, White Bowtie Husbands or something." I raised my eyebrow.

"Black Veil Brides?" I suggested.

"That's the one." He snapped and looked at rainbow who was checking his phone. "Yo skittles, pass me a towel." Rainbow looked up and glared at Curly but passed him a towel.

"You guys are so mean." Val mumbled, breaking her gaze with Ashley. Devil stood up and walked over to rainbow, pointing at something.

"The pool is closed." Curly said, facing me.

"Then why you here?" Jinxx asked him back.

"Devil works here so we're allowed." Devil looked up from what she was doing and waved. "Loser." She lopoked back down, ignoring Curly and then flipped him off. "Well, Val is gonna kill me if I don't be nice, my name is Moose."

"Moose?" Juliet asked. "Like the animal." Moose nodded like she was stupid, and I rolled my eyes.

"Rainbow over here is Kyle." Rainbow lifted his head, waving like Devil did and looking back down, pointing something out to Devil. "You most likely already know Val, and that's Devil." We waved and introduced ourselves and Devil's head shot up when I said my name, but she gulped and looked back down at her phone.

"We should get going." Kyle said looking up. "We have a lot to do tonight."

"No we don't." Val said. Devil, Moose and Kyle all shot her glares.

"Would you guys like to join us for dinner, we're going to the diner down the street." Val had to contain her excitment at Jake's suggestion while the other 3 groaned and just nodded.

"We should go get changed."

Devil

I changed into my skinny jeans and whatever band shirt that I threw on this morning. I did my eyeliner and dried my hair a little bit using the hand dryers that were in there. When I was happy with my dry hair I braided it to the side and grabbed my stuff from the locker I shoved it in. I put it around my shoulders and grabbed my helmet, I alked out, seeing everyone still here and waiting. I walked quietly, passing Moose and grabbing his hand. He looked at me and I motioned my head back at Andy who was following us with the others.

"Is that him?" I just nodded. We got to our bikes and I sighed, putting my helmet on and buckling the buckles.

"You ride a bike too?" The guy named Ashley asked. I know him because Val has a huge ass crush on him. I nodded and swung my leg over, putting my feet on the ground to hold myself up as I put the key in the ignition, not yet starting it so I could hear directons.

"Go down the street, turn left and it's the diner on the right side." That's when I turned the key and my bike started. I backed out of my parking space and looked at Moose who nodded and we drove away, leaving dust as we turned onto the street. We arrived at the restaurant and I leaned against my bike as we waited for the others to show up. They did and we walked in. Moose pointed under the table and I saw he had his phone out. I pulled my phone out and waited for him to text me.

Moose:Andy is looking at you

I looked up and saw Andy staring at me. I quickly looked back down and typed a reply.

Me:Creepy much?

Moose burst out laughing and I shrugged when they looked at us. I put my phone away, looking at the menue and biting my lip. I pointed to the salad and Moose rolled his eyes.

"Of course." I just smiled as he ordered for me and settled down in my seat.