Fourteen

Devil

My Batman: I just got dumped...

Those 4 words were the words I've always wanted to hear...or see...since it's a text message...oh whatever you get the point.

Me: Shit are you alright?!

It wasn't long until I got a reply.

My Batman: Ya, she was a bitch anyways

Then I got another one shortly after.

My Batman: Hang at the park?

Andy and I haven't ever hung out on our own so I was a little hesitant at first but eventually said yes.

We agreed to meet up in 30 minutes which gave me enough time to straighten my hair and fix my makeup a little.

I got my jacket and after lacing my boots up and ran upstairs, finding that everybody was gone.

The assholes!

Oh well. I write them a note in case they came home before me and ran out the door, kicking my leg over my bike so I was straddling it. I pushed my foot on the ground and started driving away from the house towards the park Andy and I agreed on meeting at.

I saw him sitting on the swingset alone, swinging back and forth slowly. I turned my bike off and took off my helmet shaking my hair out and walking over to where Andy was.

He looked up at me with blood shot eyes and I felt my heart break in 2. I held my arms out for a hug and to my surprise he actually got up and gave me a big hug. I sighed in my head and leaned my head against his chest, feeling his heart beat against my cheek.

When we broke apart we sat on the swings and I listened to Andy talk about why Juliet broke up with him and my heart even more.

She broke up with him because of me?! Wait! Andy loves me?!

"But the fucked up thing Is." He laughed bitterly. "I'll never see Kylie again but I still love her." I wiped my tears away and stood up.

Andy loves me.

Andy loves me.

He even admitted it.

Andy fucking loves me.

I kneeled down in front of him and took his hands in mine.

"What are you-" I didn't let him finish. I pressed his lips against his in a 5second kiss and forced myself to pull away. I opened my mouth and as if by magic. Words came out.

"I love you too Batman."