Chapter six

Sinbad's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning early. Normally, Ja'far had to wake me but I guess I was too excited to Introduce my daughter to the others. At that thought a smile came to my face and I quickly got up. After I got dressed I opened my door to see Ja'far about to walk in. I smirked at his surprised expression. "I'm gonna go talk to Mazikeen." He chuckled but told me that I still had Paperwork to do. I didn't really care and made my way towards her room, which wasn't far from mine. I knocked on her door but didn't get an answer so I slowly opened it only to see her still asleep on her bed. She was laying on her stomach with the blanket on the side of her bed and only covering the lower part of one of her legs. Her face was buried into the pillow and her arms were under it. One leg was stretched out and the other one was bent at her knees. She was wearing gray lose shorts with a purple shirt. As I walked closer to wake her I could hear soft snores coming from her and couldn't help but smile. "How can I love her with all my heart already when I just met her and don't really know anything about her?" At that thought my smile disappeared. "That's right. I still don't know much about you." I thought but that would change today. I knelt down beside her bed and gently woke her. She slowly opened her eyes and when she noticed me she smiled and sat up while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning." I said smiling. "Morning." "You better get dressed so I can introduce you to the others." I told her with a grin and her eyes lit up. She jumped out of bed and I left the room to let her get dressed. I told Ja'far that I would introduce the three girls at breakfast.

Third P.O.V.

The eight generals and the three guests (Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana) were wondering where the king of Sindria was, everybody except for Ja'far and Masrur. The two knew that he would introduce the girls now but they didn't say anything, not like Masrur had a problem with it. They didn't even start breakfast yet because they waited for their king. The door opened and Sinbad stood in the doorway. He smiled brightly at them but didn't move. "Everybody, I want you all to meet this three young girls." He said as he stepped aside and the door opened farther so everybody could see them. A few gasps could be heard and most of the eyes widen when they saw a girl in her teens who looked like a small female version of their king. "This is Mazikeen, Sindria's princess and her two friends Jade and Ruby." He told them and turned to the three. "All right. This is Yamuraiha, Sharrkan, Spartos, Pisti, Hinahoho, Drakon, and you already know Ja'far and Masrur." He said while pointing at each person. "They are my eight generals. This are Aladdin and Morgiana and you also know Alibaba but I don't think you have been introduced to the other two properly." Mazikeen smiled and said "It's nice to meet you all!" Ruby smiled and waved while Jade stood there with a grin and one hand on her hip. Before they could say something more Aladdin suddenly jumped up and was about to jump on Mazikeen but before he could reach her Sinbad grabbed his head. He looked down at him with a death glare which made Aladdin shrunk. He dropped him on the ground and motion for the three to sit down with a smile. Though confused, they did as they were told.

Sinbad's P.O.V.

The girls seemed to enjoy the time with the others at breakfast but now I want to talk to Mazikeen. I'm just too curious about her. Some of the people left already and the others were just talking, so I turned to her. "Hey, Mazikeen?" She turned to me and smiled. "You can call me Maze, you know." She laughed giggled. I smiled back. "Come on, Maze. I want to spend more time with you." I said as I stood up. She nodded and got up. We walked out of the dining room and towards a balcony. On our way there I started speaking. "We talked a lot about me but I want to know more about you." I leaned against the railing with my back and my arms crossed while she leaned against it with her elbows. Her smiled dropped for a second as she looked out towards the ocean. "What do you want to know first?" She asked. "Alibaba told me you have a Djinn." I said curiously. All of a sudden she got excited. "Yeah! I got more than one actually!" I smirked at that. "You want a battle?" She smirked back at me. "You ready to lose?" I laughed at that. "Well, first we have to get down or we're gonna get scolded by Ja'far." 

Third P.O.V

When they made it outside Sinbad started with a smirk. "Dwell in my body, Focalor!" Mazikeen was about to choose her Djinn Lucy when suddenly her Djinn Folarea asked her to use her instead. She was a little confused but didn't question it. "Dwell in my body, Folarea!" A bright light appeared and when it disappeared again, both of them were in their full body Djinn equips. Mazikeen looked similar to Sinbad. She had two small red horns on her forehead and a third eye between them. Her hair grew longer and reached her feet, it also turned into a color in between dark red and dark purple. Some feathers with the same color of her hair stuck in it. She was wearing a skirt that was made out of the same feathers with small red shorts underneath it and a bikini-like top without straps that twisted in the middle with a golden ring. She still had her black earrings but now you could see the ring she got from her father and the silver necklace with a blue heart-shaped gem that she wore under her shirt. She had dark red lines go down on each side of both of her legs and wore two golden bracelets. When they saw each other their eyes widen and they could both hear their Djinn's voice. "Dad?" "Folarea is that you?"