Chapter thirteen

Third P.O.V. 

Two days after Hakuryuu, Morgiana, Alibaba and Aladdin went to the dungeon, Sinbad and Ja'far went to Yamuraiha to see if everything was all right but as they were looking at the water figures Yamuraiha made, suddenly someone attacked Sindria. They ran outside to see what was going on. "Impossible! Yamuraiha's barrier has been broken!" Sinbad shouted once he saw the big hole in the barrier. A figure with slowly flew down and the three got angry after they saw who attacked them. "Judar." Sinbad said angrily. "Alert the others immediately!" Ja'far ordered to a soldier. "Of course!" He responded and quickly left. Judar flew down and was surrounded by soldier the second he made contacted with the floor. "Hey, what's wrong? Why do you all look so angry?" He asked sarcastically with a smirk. Ja'far was already there and cursed under his breath. "Household vessel: Bararaq sei!" He pulled out his blades and threw them at Judar but he easily stopped them and sent him flying to a wall. "I don't want you. I want something from Sinbad." Judar stated. Ja'far spat to his side and glared at him. "Sorry, what did you say?" "It's all right, Ja'far." Sinbad assured him. "Why are you here, Judar?" The king asked the magi. "Hmm. Your face looks really bad. What is that mark?" He asked with a hand on his hip. "Your not here because you wanted to talk about my face." Sinbad stated but that only seemed to amuse the magi as he smirked. "Unfriendly as ever." Suddenly Judar's eyes widen and Sinbad turned his head a little to look what he was staring at. His eyes widen when he saw his daughter and her two friends standing there. He was about to say something when Jade's face lit up and she ran to Judar. "Juju!" She screamed as she jumped in his arms and hugged him. He held her waist and smirked again. "Won't you look at this. What are ya doing here, babe?" He asked surprisingly happy. "It's a long story. I'll tell you later. I missed you." She said as she looked up at him with a pout. He chuckled and held her face. "I missed you, too." He said and kissed her. To say the others were shocked was an understatement. The king turned to his daughter. "You know him?" He asked with a frown. She looked at him confused at his expression. "Yeah. He's J's boyfriend. We met him in Kou a few years ago." She answered oblivious to her father's hatred towards him. "So your friends with him?" Sinbad asked and gritted his teeth. "Yeah?" She was very confused to his behavior but smiled again as Judar called out to her. "Maze! Ruby! It's nice to see you two again." He said as he walked over to them with an arm around Jade's waist. They smiled and gave him a quick hug, without noticing Sinbad's glare towards the dark magi. He did not like it that he called his daughter by her nickname and that he dare to hug her made him furious. "It's nice to see you, too but what are you doing here, Judar?" Mazikeen asked, not seeing her father's worried and angered expression. Judar's eyes widen slightly. "Oh my.. I'm sorry! I didn't know you three were here. The organization is coming. I'm just here to break through the barrier. I'm sorry." He apologized, surprising the eight generals and the king. Jade and Ruby's eyes widen but Mazikeen's narrowed. "What do they want here?" Mazikeen asked. "They want something from that little magi and his kings candidate. It's really important for them and they're being serious now so they sent people to Zagan, too." He frowned and you could see his guilt in his face. "If I can do something to help just tell me." Mazikeen shook her head. "I know you feel guilty but no. It would be too dangerous for you to turn against the organization now. Can you tell us something more?" He nodded slightly. "They're coming with some kind of liquid. Don't touch it or else you'll die. This is why I should break through the barrier, so they could let it in Sindria." They could already see some black dots in the distant, signaling them that they were already coming. Mazikeen laid a hand on his shoulder. "You should go. If they see you with us they will punish you. We'll figure something out, don't worry. We'll inform you later somehow." He nodded and gave a quick kiss on Jade's cheek before he flew away. Sinbad began to give orders and after he settled some things he turned to his daughter and crossed his arms. "Maze. We need to talk." He said firmly. She nodded and they walked to his office. They sat down at his desk, on opposites sides and he sighed. "Why didn't you tell me that you know Judar?" He asked after a moment. "Well, it never really came up and I didn't think about him with everything on my mind since I came here. Also, you never mentioned him." He leaned back in his seat. "I talked about him with prince Hakuryuu when we talked about the dungeon." He said looking her in the eyes with a small frown. She scratched her neck and sweat-dropped. "Actually... I spaced out at that point." She admitted with a nervous smile. He sighed but chuckled. Yep, she was just like him. "It's all right. I actually did that a lot in the past." he laughed. She sighed relieved and looked at him seriously. "I wanna fight, too." He looked at her surprised as his eyes widen. "You're not fighting. It's too dangerous." He stated firmly. "I know you want to protect me but-" "I said no. I promised that I won't let you get hurt anymore and I'm going to keep my promise." He interrupted her. She looked at him a little annoyed. "Al-Thamen is coming and you can't fight in your state." She pointed out and motioned at his mark. "The eight generals will handle them. I know you have your own djinns but I won't risk you getting hurt." He insisted. She sighed, knowing she wouldn't win this argument. "All right." She gave up. She knew how guilty he felt about her past and she didn't want to make it worse. He smiled relieved. "Thank you." She just nodded. He felt bad but he knew it was necessary when he wanted to protect her. "Come on. Ja'far is getting Ruby and Jade." He said as he got up. She looked at him confused but followed nonetheless. "Where are we going?" He smiled. "We're keeping an eye on the battle, just in case."