Chapter one

Third P.O.V.

In the palace of Sindria were many different and big rooms. One of them had many shelves with different potions and old books. Many magic tools were laying around and you could see some unfinished projects. There was a table in the middle of the room with a few potions. It was obviously a magicians room. A woman with blue hair and a big magicians hat stood in front of it. Her name was Yamuraiha and she was doing an experiment. This time it had something to do with the king of Sindria, Sinbad. She was experimenting a lot to see if she could somehow help the eight generals or her king. She knew that they were strong enough already but she wanted to see if she could help them anyway. Today she was trying something new and noticed that something wasn't normal. She just didn't know what it was. Suddenly her eyes widen and she ran out of the room. She got strange looks while she was sprinting through the hallways. When she finally reached a large door, she burst into the room, startling the people inside. There were two men, one of them had long purple hair and the other one short white hair. "Yamuraiha?! What's wrong?" the purple haired man asked the panting woman. "P-Please follow me." They were confused but followed nonetheless. The three made their way back to the lab while Yamuraiha explained. "I was doing a new experiment, this time about Sin. I realized something about your Rukh was a little different than most of the others." she began. "It shouldn't be a surprise to you that my Rukh are different." Sinbad interrupted as they walked into the lab. They went to the table and Yamuraiha showed them two pots with blue shining potions. "Yes, I know but this is different. These potions are liquids made out of Rukh and other things." She pointed to one of them and said "This potion is normal for people like me and Ja'far." She pointed to the other one "And this one is normal for people like you and Hinahoho." The two man looked at her confused. "I don't see any difference." Ja'far said. Yamuraiha pointed to the second one and declared "This one's a little bit brighter." She hesitated "Which means he still has family. But not just any family..." She turned towards the purple haired king. "Sin, you have a child." The eyes of the two men widened, they couldn't believe it but they knew that she wouldn't lie about something so important. "W-What?" Sinbad asked shocked. "Well, what did you expect Sin?! You flirt with every woman that breaths! This had to happen one day!" Ja'far continued to scold him but he just stared at her in shock. "Do you know anything else?" Sinbad asked Yamuraiha once he recomposed himself, completely ignoring Ja'far. "No, I'm afraid not. All I can say is that you definitely have a child. Well, I could put a spell on you, so I could tell if your near them." She suggested. Sinbad was a little upset but nodded and turned to Ja'far. "Inform the other generals and tell them to keep their eyes open. This stays between us for now." Ja'far glared at him but nodded and left while Sinbad stayed so Yamuraiha could put the spell on him. 

A week later Sinbad, Ja'far and Masrur left to go to Balbadd. Yamuraiha gave Sinbad the eye of the Rukh so she could tell him if he would be near his child. He was currently in his room on the ship. So many thoughts were going through his head. 'How could this happen? Why didn't the mother say something to me? Is it a boy or a girl? How old is the kid? Will I ever find him or her? And if I do what will I do then?'  He's been asking himself these questions all week and Ja'far's scolding didn't help. His thoughts stopped when someone knocked on his door. With a "Come in." Ja'far opened the door and informed him that they arrived in Balbadd. He had to put his concerns aside for a while and focus on this problem now. He couldn't do anything right now anyway. So he walked out of the room and focused on solving the problem with the trading here in Balbadd.

But what he didn't know was that he would meet his child sooner than he thought.