katsuki bakugou; one

| Halloween Party Confession | A X Reader

Genre: [ Fluff ]B/F/N: Best Friend's NameY/N: Your NameWritten In Third Person

Genre: [ Fluff ]
B/F/N: Best Friend's Name
Y/N: Your Name
Written In Third Person

Includes:
• Foul Language
• Confession
~

You had been invited to a Halloween party by a popular 'General Studies' student and your best friends were so excited to go but you weren't.

"Come on, Y/N! We all have to go! Otherwise it's no fun!" one of your friends whine as you roll your eyes.

"There's 6 of us. You've got 4 other people to hang out with, B/F/N." You replied.

"But we need you to be our sixth member. Five is so uneven!" Your other friend yells frantically.

"So what? You've gone out without me before."

"Yeah! But that's only if you're sick or we're going to the mall. Five isn't a strange number at the mall." B/F/N explains. "This a super elite party, girl. We totally have to make a good impression!"

"Besides, Class 1-A are attending. Which means, Katsuki will be there!" Another friend adds. Your cheeks turn red once his name is said.

"Wait. Katsuki's coming to this party?" You asked, sitting up almost immediately, causing some of the girls to giggle.

"Well duh. He's a part of the most top hero courses class. Of course he's going!" she replied.

"This might your only chance to get with him, Y/N! Do you really wanna waste this moment by watching anime and stuffing your face with chocolate ice-cream?" B/F/N asked. Your face glowed red as you covered it with your palms. You peeked at your group of friends who stare at you with eager expressions.

They were the only ones who knew about your crush on Bakugou Katsuki. You instantly regretted telling B/F/N at her birthday slumber party because soon enough, she blurted it to all the other girls. Part of you didn't mind but another part disliked them knowing since all they'd do is tease you about liking the short-tempered boy.

Of course, you knew he was deeply flawed but you didn't care about that. A tough egg to crack is all he really was and they didn't understand that at all. Your friends would judge him for everything he did. Whether he yelled and screamed at his friends or glared at anyone who just breathed in his direction.

You very much didn't like how they'd laugh and gossip about how weird he was or how he'd be a horrible hero with his anger issues, always telling them off for it before he or anyone notices or hears.