Updates and new stories

I know people ask when new stories are arriving and updates on current stories. How do I know this?  Because I see the questions or comments. 

New stories are coming depending on when I finish a current story. Updating several stories at once is stopping. Some readers don't mind the constant updating, and others dislike it. I get it.  I decided because I prefer to focus on one story at a time. It gives me a chance to include details and think about what I want to write.

Imagine fifty tabs open at once on the internet. That's my mind. It's not pretty and drives me nuts.

As for updates, those come when I have time. I don't do schedules because I feel it's too much pressure to get an update out and keep the readers waiting for one. I have to balance writing with my family and job. Contrary to popular belief, I work because my family enjoys lights, heat, water, and food. Clothing is lovely, and so is gas for a car. Running around naked is not my idea of fun with Michigan weather since it changes frequently.

People ask if I'm married with kids. Cricket cricket cricket.

That earns a mute because I hate repeating myself, especially to guys that think this is a dating site. It's not. It's a writing and reading site.

Okay, I got off track. See, I told you my mind is like the internet tabs.

Anyway, I don't do schedules. Updates come when they come. New stories are set to arrive soon. No exact dates for the original stories. I take breaks in between series stories to give my mind a rest with that story, so the ideas stay fresh.

I'm happy people enjoy the books. Majority of readers are amazing and the support is awesome. It takes a lot of time and effort to create something enjoyable for people. I appreciate people reading and anyone who thinks differently, well, we all have an opinion.

In the infamous words of Dr. Seuss. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

The same goes for writing.