Conversation

**Taylors POV**

I was about getting ready to go but Jacob said,"Wait." I looked at him, surprised. "Umm...is there something I did?"I asked. "No,it's not that." He gave me a smile and a wink. I literally felt butterflies fly all around my stomach and realized I was blushing. "I was just going to ask if you want to.....hang out with me later?" He said. Jacob Whitesides..want to hang out...with me? I looked at him like he had just invited me to the queen's birthday. "Uh-Uh sure, anything!" He chuckled. "Okay let's meet up and my place.Heres's my number." I smiled and took the piece of paper and put it in my pocket.

**Later in the evening**

Jacob had texted me.
**Convo** J=Jacob T=Taylor
J-Hey! Can I ask you something?

T-Sure anything!

J-I didn't really catch your name back there...so...

T-Oh! Sorry, I'm Taylor! :)

J-Oh okay, I'm Jacob!

T-like I didn't already know! :P

J-Haha :) Well see you in a bit!

T-Okay, see you also!

**end of convo**

I walked up to Jacob's hotel room. And man it was huge. I knocked on his door and he answered in a flash. "Hey!" He said. "Come in!" I walked in his room. He sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit down. As I sat down he put his arm around my shoulders. "Wanna know something?" I nodded. "You're beautiful." At that point I knew I was blushing. He suddenly started leaning in. And I leaned it too.