Jealousy

As I was kissing Taylor, Matt walked in with a smile..then that smile faded. He yelled,"Taylor! How could you? I cared for you! You know he's only going to hurt you again!" Taylor cried. "Matt! Just get out! Look! You are making her cry!" We yelled at each other until a nurse walked in. "Is there a problem in here?" We all shook our heads.

After the nurse left. The argument started again. "Taylor. I can always be there for you! And what would Jacob do? Look for more girls!" I was about to say something back until Taylor shouted."ENOUGH!" She said. "I can't handle this at all! You both expect me to choose when you both are fighting? It doesn't work that way! Just leave me alone!" There was nothing but silence until Matt said "okay. I'll leave. But please take care and remember what I said." I scoffed."Stop Jacob." She said.

When we were in the waiting room, Matt apologized,"Jacob, I'm sorry, I knew she was yours but I didn't want to accept that...sorry."

"It's okay Matt." I answered. After we apologized, we sat in silence until the nurse came.

"She has a little headache but luckily nothing serious. If the car would have hit her going faster it could have been fatal."

"Thanks" me and Matt said in unison.

___________________________

This is where I left off :-) Hope you enjoyed this fanfic!