Not a Dream

**Taylors POV**

I woke up. "Wow! That dream felt really realistic." At the same time I said that, Jacob walked up to me. "Good morning Taylor! How did you sleep?" Then, I knew it was not a dream. "I slept amazing." I was actually pretty hungry. Then I felt worried. My mom didn't know I was going to spend the night here because, well she didn't know I was with Jacob.

"Hey Jacob, can I use your phone to call my mom and tell her I'm okay?"

"Sure." He handed me his phone and I called my mom.
**Phone Convo** T-Taylor M-Mom
T-Hey mom
M-Where are you Taylor!? I've been worried sick!"
T-uhh sorry mom. I just got caught up into things and it was really late so I decide to...uh...go to a hotel.
M-Well,okay. But be back today.
T-Okay! Love you mom.
M-Love you too sweetie!
**End of Convo**

"How did it go?" Jacob asked.
"She said I had to be back today." Jacob looked at me with a sad expression on his face. "You have to go?" He said. "Yeah." I said sadly. "Well, okay, but you have to promise to spend the rest of the day with me." I nodded and smiled.

I heard a notification go off on my phone. It was from Twitter. '@TaylorPxoxo You are my one and only. You are amazing and I hope everyone knows that! ❤️-@JacobWhitesides' I smiled as brightly as I could and kept getting notification after notification. Fans saying things like.
"Aww that's so sweet!"
"#Jaylor Forever!"
I laughed.