Bird's Eye View

**Jacobs POV**

I didn't know what else to do but see Taylor drive away crying. I stood out there not doing anything until Marissa came out.
"Hey babe. Since that whore left that means we have a little alone time."
I looked at her, with anger and disbelief.
"You seriously think I am going to even look at you without having a feeling of hate? You are the reason this happened so get out of my face. Now!"
"Come on baby we can work this out! She wasn't even right for you! I'm the one that should have been there this whole time!"
I was on the verge of tears now. I sat down. On the ground. Not knowing how I could apologize and win her back.

**Taylors POV**

I ran to my room as soon as I got home. I cried and cried in my pillow repeating the words,"You were never good for him anyway. He shouldn't have been with you, you are too stupid." I heard my phone go off.
It was a text from Jacob.
J-Please Taylor answer me. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was going to come to my hotel. And I wasn't with her! She kissed me! Please, please, please answer me!

I ignored it. All day he had been trying to text me. But I ignored.

**The Next Day**

I had found out that Jacob had been tweeting me, asking for my forgiveness. I was at school and already knew there were going to be a lot of whispering.

One girl even said. "Hey Taylor! He probably is lying because you are way to ugly to be with him!" I ran into the bathroom and got into one of the stalls. I cried so hard. Didn't know how to face the world.

As soon as I got home. I went to the bathroom. I wasn't thinking. I grabbed the nearest razor and cut clean cuts on my arms. It was about six on each arm that I realized I was self-harming. I dropped the razor blade, and watched as the blood dropped down from my arm to the sink. My mom walked in and screamed, grabbed me, and cried herself.

I suddenly got mad. "Mom! Leave me alone! I deserve this! I deserve everything that happens to me! You wouldn't understand unless you have a bird's eye view of what happened!" I ran to my room. And laid on my bed. As still as I could be.