Comments on this story hm

As I woke up, I instantly checked my Twitter page to see if Jacob Whitesides responded to any of my tweets. As always, no. (smh he gets like 372973827 tweets a day)

"Taylor!" My mom said. "Get up and get ready for school!"

"Okay mom!" (How is she so natural id be like "dONT MAKE ME GO TO HELL")

I got dressed into a hot pink loose shirt and short shorts. (why) I walked down the stairs only to find my mom smiling excitedly at me. (Mom: I wasted $300 on ur ass)

"Um..mom? You look as if you just won something." I said. She just looked at me and said in a high-pitched voice, "Well I didn't win anything but I have amazing news for you!" I looked at her, confused. "Mom, I don't win anything so why would I win now?" (same) She just laughed. "Well I guess you don't want to meet, hmmm, what's his na-oh Jacob Whitesides!" I screamed and literally ran up to my mom and hugged her.

"No way mom! Thank you so much!"

I went to school and ran up to my best friend, Katie, I didn't even care if people were staring. (I don't hug my friends am I a crappy friend)

"Oh my gosh guess what Katie!" (why)

"Um, what?"

"I won tickets to go meet Jacob Whitesides!"

"Ahhh! How many tickets did you win?"

"I won two tickets! Which means you are coming with me!" I said with a funny accent. (did you suddenly turn Australian or ??
not saying Australian accents are funny
Australian > me)

**After School**

KATIE'S POV (why are you even relevant to be a pov)

To be honest I didn't believe Taylor until she said I was going. I know, a little mean but oh wells! (...)

I know how much she loves Jacob so I'm very excited for her and I'm also super excited to go! (bitch she forget you like 0.3 seconds she meets Jacob)

I edited this with my phone so it's kinda shit