Only One

**Taylors POV**

As I was talking to Matt, he was leaning in to kiss me. I leaned in too, attracted by how he cared for me. As our lips got closer. My mind me to stop.
"I can't do it." I said pushing away.
"Why not? Jacob hurt you."
"Because since he hurt me, I don't want to be like him."
Matt was hurt, but understood. There was an awkward silence until my phone had a notification sound. A text from Jacob.
J-Answer me please Taylor! I miss you so much! I can't live without you!"

**Jacobs POV**

I had been sending a lot of text messages and had been trying to call her but she never answers...I kept think of what else to do to get her attention until there was a knock on my door.
I walked to the door to find...Taylor.
"Taylor! I'm sorry give me a chance to explain I-"
"Jacob, that's what I came here for, for you to tell me what happened." She said.
I told her about Marissa. How I met her at a concert and I never hook up with her. And that I didn't even know she was coming. Taylor listened to everything I said. Sometimes nodding and shaking her head.

"Do you believe me?" I said.

"Yes I believe you." She said calmly.

So much relief was inside me now. I went to go hug her. Then we kissed a good 5 minutes until Matt walked in.
"Taylor! You said Jacob hurt you!" Matt told her.
"That was before he explained to me what happened." Taylor said.
"Well Taylor did you tell Jacob what you did to yourself!"
I looked at her. Confused. She lifted up one sleeve, then two. I saw all the cuts she had on her arms.
"Taylor! Why would you dot hat to yourself? You are too beautiful to do that!" I told her.
"She did that because of you Jacob. You hurt her so much." Suddenly. Matt said. "You can choose only one. One to be with. Who did you choose me or Jacob?"